Default the home screen to the currency of your choice

Hi @anon33247966 can i change my base primary currency now please, has there been enough demand to make this flexible please?

It will be great to make possible to set up default base currency. For example I live in Czech republic. I have account in eur and czk, Now on czk account it shows currency in eur too. I Like to have option to set base currency to czk, so on my Eur account will be showed ammount in czk in the bottom.
Please make this possible.

For Czechia, the default currency is EUR. The Crown has only partially supported by Revolut.

True, the default currency for Czechia used to be EUR.

However nowadays the new Revolut accounts in Czechia have CZK as the default currency - all the limits are displayed in CZK, CZK is also the default account for automatic conversion.

My problem is that I have signed up in March so the default currency is still EUR. There is no chance to change my default currency to CZK even if it would match my residential address better than EUR (which is just another foreign currency to me) :cry:

1 Like

Hey, would you like to have CZK as default?

@anon33247966 I also have the revolut account from April, so EURO as default. I would like to have CZK as default. What I can do to have it?

CZK is not a base currency yet. However, we will take your feedback onboard.

Thanx - I will wait. It is not the must for me. Much more important is to do something to prevent DCC (switch the currency of the card, so ATM and POS will think it is local card)…

Sure, I would. Is it possible ?

I’m afraid you are wrong.

After Revolut officially entered the Czech market (May 21st), all new customers from Czechia do have CZK as a base currency.

After installing the app they have only a CZK account which indicates it is their base currency. Also all information about limits is displayed in CZK.

On the other hand, when I registered in March, my only account was EUR. Which is also the only account I cannot delete. Also all information about limits is in EUR.

Hey. Apologies for this miscommunication…The update I had was misleading. You can contact our support team and request to change your base currency.

FYI I contacted the support and they have changed the base currency to CZK for me.

Thanks Revolut ! :clap:

1 Like