Create account

I have tried to create account on android app. When I type my phone number a did’t get any message for few minutes so I turn off app. In10 min I got codes but after trying to enter the phone number, I got “we’re sorry, something has gone wrong.” error. What can I do?

When I try to login there is an info that my phone number is not connected to any Revolut account. When I try to register there is an info that my account already exist.
How can I fix this problem?

I’m from Ukraine but cant activate my account t
Due to waiting list!

Revolut said we will support Ukraine! But I’m still cant activate my account !

It’s best to contact Revolut on Twitter, they can help you with this. :+1:

Hi, I have had the same issue just now. I thought the app hang in a loop there too but then I tried once again and just waited for about a minute, then it continued to the next scree.
Just be patient.

I have the same problem… I’m trying and trying but I don’t even receive the inscription message. So I don’t have an account, and cannot write to the support…

Please if someone find the solution, please tell me…

Same… I’ve done the same, many times, but nothing… And never had an account before…

@anon33247966 I tried to create an account in India but it got stuck in a queue of 35000 and now when I try to create it in Sweden it doesn’t let me create one as the details already exist error keeps coming. I am not able to create an account due to these reasons. Please help me create a post and get help on this.

I have the same problems:

1. it has problems with uploading my selfie
  2. it has problems with accessing my contacts
  3. it has problems with my passcode

Everytime the same error…

Hello,

I cannot create an account because I get stuck at mobile number. Initially I had no problems with getting past the mobile number and passcode stage, but I didn’t receive any code. (Android phone)

Now I can’t go past the phone number stage. When I introduce my phone number I keep getting “Sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later.”

I’ve been trying to register for almost six days days and the app doesn’t let me do it. I’ve even uninstalled the app a few times, but without success. I’ve deleted the cache, I’ve tried everything. I’ve tried with another phone, but it doesn’t work.

Unfortunately I can’t contact help center via app because I can’t register…

2 Likes

I have the same issue as many other posters here in the thread. I’ve tried to create an account for a country other than th U.K. or the U.S. I click register,enter my phone number, confirm the pass code, an am then back on the first page where I select the country. From there, I don’t get anywhere, at least on my Android phone. I’ve also tried this on an iPad and I can enter my mailing address but then also get sent back to the page where I’m supposed to enter my country of residence. When trying to redo the whole process more than thrice, I get the “something has gone wrong, please try again later” error message. Seems that the app, or at least the sign-up module of it, is pretty buggy?

1 Like

Hi, could anybody please help me? I’m trying to create an account, but I can’t fill in my adress. Inputing every adress including “po” results in “you cannot input P.O. box” notification and since my adress includes the street name with “po”, I’m unable to continue the creation process. What should I do?

Hi there again!
I have a second issue.
I also signed up in Revolut with my Ukrainian number a few months ago. However, I did not undergo a process of verification till the end. I don’t remember my password. What is more, when I push the button “forgot password”, I receive this message “something went wrong”. Besides, I tried signing up two times with my two emails, but in the end, I received the message that the info is very similar to those that have been previously entered. Then I try to log in but come across the same problem as at the beginning of this letter. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hi!
I am a Ukrainian citizen now in France. I came here a week ago and entered my Canadian number and the country “Canada”. Now I can’t sign up because it says that Revolut is not in Canada. But I’m in France, how can I change the country and sign up?

I have a simmilar problem. I live in Malta however the app thinks that I am in South Africa. I cannot sign up again. On first sign up my ID card submission was rejected without the option to resubmit an ID card.

A post was merged into an existing topic: How how to start a new topic

Hi,
I’m unable to sign up to Revolut using my UK mobile Number (vodafone). how can I get any help in this regard?

I have the same problem! What can I do?

Did you get an answer to this

Hi, I have a revolut account to which I can only remember my mobile number and not the rest of my details. Are you able to help me with it?

1 Like