Create account

Hello :wave:t3:.
Me neither do you know why?

Hi @anon33247966,

I’m trying to create a new account here.
I had an account that I created in Canada, but lately I moved from Canada to France.
Because it is not possible in Canada to change my residency country, I asked yesterday in the application tchat and I was told to delete my current account to create a new one.

So I did delete my account but I can’t create a new one because my email adress is already taken. I don’t want to create a new email adress. Please help me with this.

Thanks

Why does :r: support give such idiotic advice? Help centre:

So they are also checking the e-mail address? Contact :r: on social media (facebook or twitter - revolutapp)!

Hi everybody! Some weeks ago i registrated, but i forget the password. I follow the instruction and the app cant approve my birth date. (1979..) Can anybody why?

My wife want to open an account in revolut, however she can’t. we are new immigrants from Hong Kong to the UK. She used her Hong Kong Phone number to register, and it keeps her waiting in the queue. She got the UK phone number today and wants to use it to register. but the system said she has an account with to the same name and DOB. PLS HELP.

Hi,

A while back I tried to create a Revolut account but had used a Canadian address as I was living there at the time, this left me on the waiting list for the beta for the region which has since closed.

When I try logging into the account now, it asks me for a passcode which I had never received. When I try creating a new account, it says I already have an account under a different phone number, which doesn’t appear to be the number I used at the time (as it doesn’t work).
When I try clicking the “lost access to phone number” option, it asks for the passcode like above, which I don’t have.

At this stage, I’m not able to log in or create a new account. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

1 Like

Hello.
I am using a Huawei p30 lite, android 10 and I am not able to sign up to Revolut.
After I downloaded the app, I followed the following steps:

1. Pressed the ‘Sign up’ button
  2. Entered my phone number
  3. Completed the six digits code received by sms
  4. I was forwarded to ‘Enter passcode’ screen even though I did not set it up yet. I have tried to use the 4 digits pin of my phone but I am receiving the following error no matter what I am typing: ‘Passcode or phone number are incorrect’
    Could you please give a suggestion?
    Thank you, Andreea.
2 Likes

Hello. I have an issue with creating account. First time im using this app and i want to sign up. If you want to sign up, you have to have a phone number. I have it. I wrote it and the revolut app sends me a 6 digit code. I write it and then the app says to me, that i have an account(im first time using this app!) Then i press “forgot your passcode?” The app sends me again 6 digit code. When i write it, i got the error: “the vertification code or phone number you entered is incorrect”
So first of all, what the hell is going on? I`m first time using this app and have to much problems with creating account :smiley:
and second, i dont have an account, but system says that i have. So how i can “recover” it???

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem,
Does anybody ever answer these posts?

1 Like

I cannot make an account as it says I already have one which I don’t

I entered my UK number and it still registered as my old region which doesn’t have revolut yet. Can I contact customer service??

Hei, I have a problem while trying to create an account, after entering my phone number this message pops up “something has gone wrong. Please try again later.” I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER A YEAR, please help

1 Like

I cannot create an account. Therefore I cannot use the in-app chat, because I cannot authenticate.
I would really like to sign up but the system won’t let me.
I have tried two different phone numbers and email addresses but no luck.
Can somebody please help me?

I registered came to Malta about a month ago, got a new number and tried to registered for the Revolut. It immediately prompted me for a Passcode and seems like the number is registered to someone else on your systems. Is there anyway to disable the account tied to the number so that I can reregister?

I have a similar issue. I’m Australian resident but was born in the UK. I set up a Revolut account in Australia today and added a GBP account too. Does the secondary GBP account support bank transfers as I wish to transfer cash from an old UK account into this new account? When I click on the GBP account details if just displays “Coming Soon”

I (in Italy) have transfer details in GBP page… so I think it’s an Australian issue to date…

1 Like

Thanks @enetec, support confirmed this service is not available for Australian users. It’s a real shame as that’s where I saw real benefit with the app in terms of managing my UK and AU banking.

1 Like

Hello, how can i use your service from tunisia

Hello i cannot pass the “find your friends” step either i say yes or no. It works/think for a bit, turning circle, than back to the choice, share with friends or not. It is a pitty i will go to N26

1 Like

Hi,
I got a similar problem to Duber33. I opened an EU account a few years ago but I’m currently living in the UK and this is my new home for the foreseeable future.

I was told by Revolut in-app support that I couldn’t change my registered country on my account and that I would have to delete my account and open a new one in the UK jurisdiction.

I did just that and when I try to open a new account it says my email address is already in use. I now cannot contact the in-app support anymore because I don’t have an account anymore. I’ve emailed the Revolut feedback email address but it’s been 2 weeks now and have received no response.

Please help.

1 Like