Country of ID

Hello my identity of issue is Uganda and it’s not among the countries of verification so I cannot use my card how do I go about this ?

Hey @Kimgeffr :slight_smile:

:r: is not available to residents of Uganda yet :wink:

1 Like

My passport is Uganda but am a resident in China and currently in the uk how do I go about this ?

:r: is neither available for residents of Uganda nor China. It’s only available as of now for citizens or long-stay residents (double check, this is AFAIK) of the EEA, and it’ll be soon introduced into other countries like EEUU, Australia or Canada, but unfortunately there are no news about China or Uganda :frowning:

2 Likes

So is it still invalid for me if I have a residence permit in the uk but my passport is not part of the mentioned countries ?

I am not sure about the precise details, but if you have certain residence permit in the UK and a UK phone number you’ll probably be able to use :r: :wink:

I’m pretty sure @anon33247966 should be able to confirm this to you. Otherwise, you can confirm this with the :r: support team on Twitter:

1 Like

If you have a valid residence permit for the EEA you should be able to sign up to the best of my knowledge. You will need to provide that however during the verification.

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.