Can't request money

Hello, I live in the US and for some reason I can’t create a link requesting a specific amount of money. When I try doing this, the app says “Revolut is unavailable in your region at this moment.” This has been happening for over a month, and I can’t do anything with it. There’s another person living in the US and I’m trying to request these money from them directly, but no success. I contacted the support chat two times and their recommendations don’t help at all. Our accounts are verified, not locked, “payments with friends” is enabled for both. I tried different currencies, different amount of money, and nothing works.

2 Likes

Hello @Maksimshch :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. It’s unfortunate that you are unable to request a specific amount of money through the payment link. Payment Links have the following limits:

When requesting money: You can receive a maximum of £250 per week (or the equivalent in other currencies) via card payments, and up to $100,000 per transaction via ACH deposit.

When sending money: You can send up to $5,000 per day and $15,000 per rolling seven-day period via card payments.

SG | Community Team

1 Like