Can't receive weekly payment

Hello, I can’t receive weekly payments from my employer, but his bank account is debited. I don’t understand why, i send him my account details.

Hi! Are you living in the UK? :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m currently living in the UK, until the 30 July

Hmm… weird! You should be able to receive it since you have a personal GBP account :confused: I recommend contacting support about it on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks for your help!

Hey there, since your account address is not in the UK then you cannot activate the local GBP account to receive your salary. We have gotten back to you on Facebook!

Hi Team
I am reaching out to given I need support.

After 5 working days I am still waiting for my salary payment. The payment was made on the 13th March via BACS system in GBP to my UK account but after 5 working days I still have not received the money. My firm double checked the sender details which were correct. For 2 previous salaries payment everything worked but this time I am still waiting for it.

Given that I am depend on this money to pay my rent, could you take a closer look into this matter? Thank you very much

Hi,

My sister is also awaiting wages. Her employee can prove bank transfer etc too. I personally use revolut quite a lot. My wages were due to go into my metal account at the end of the month but have told my employer to pay into a different account and I will no longer be using or paying for revolut until they fix all these issues regarding people’s wages that have arisen in the last week. One quick read through their Twitter replies has sent shivers down my spine due to the recurring theme. In the current climate people can’t afford to be left without wages.

Hello,
Could you solve your issue ? I am in the same situation as you, I am waiting my salary since 22th March, the transfer was made by my company but anything on my account… I don’t know what to do. Could you contact an agent ?