can't proceed after "Awsome! you took the first step to open your account

2 Likes

Hello @nikoloz_vanishvili :wave:,

Welcome to our Community. Sad to hear that you are facing trouble regarding account activation. Can you please confirm me the country name for which you have registered in Revolut? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

im having the same problem

3 Likes

Hello @DamarioButler :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Could you please confirm us the country name which you used during the registration? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

i used turks and caicos

2 Likes

@DamarioButler Unfortunately, Revolut currently doesn’t support user registration for residents of Turks and Caicos. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. :frowning_face:

The list of supported countries are as below. For more details you can click here.

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • European Economic Area (EEA)
  • Japan
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

im sorry united kingdom

1 Like

@DamarioButler Please start by following the basic troubleshooting steps. :arrow_double_down:

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache: iPhone: Settings > General > iPhone storage >
    Search for the Revolut app > Click in on "Offload app/clear cache;
    Android: Settings > Apps > Search for the Revolut app > Click on the app >
    Tap on Storage > Clear cache.
  3. “Kill” the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  4. Reboot your device (turn on and off)
  5. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data - ensuring that network connection is strong and stable
  6. Use an alternative device (if possible)

After finishing these steps , please try to log in again and let us know if you face the same problem. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

I have the same problem. help

2 Likes

@IBETT Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Could you please try out the troubleshooting methods mentioned here? :eyes: Please let me know if it works.

Veda | Community team

1 Like

I.m sorry, I can’t proceed after “AWESOME” you took the first step to open your account yet. I need help please.

1 Like

I’m have the same problem

1 Like

@IBETT Have you tried reaching out to us via help@revolut.com? :eyes:

@DamarioButler Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes: Could you please try the troubleshooting methods mentioned here and let me know if it works?

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Hi ,already 4 days gone but except email from your side i didnt get any info how to proceed to open account.

2 Likes

Hello. It’s not working i don´t know what happened. I get this image. How many times I have to wait to get my account?
image.png

2 Likes

@alexsey @IBETT Hello, Welcome to the community. :sunflower:

Could you please confirm us the country name which you used during the registration? :thinking:

1 Like

Hello. I am from Mexico.

1 Like