Can't Log into app!?!?

Hello,
I can’t login, my account is blocked for more than 6 months, I am getting the message “We need some more information” and then “chat with us” but nobody answered to me. What is going on?

WHAT DO WE DO ???

We are blocked without support !!

1 Like

Is there a way to close our accounts so we can at least get the funds back since it doesn’t seem that we will be able to solve this issue?

Sorry I’m too lazy for that. :sweat_smile:

No, that does not sound genuine.

Since this morning, I’m not able to access to my Revolut account, it does not recognise my app code and I can’t access to support because it is necessary to log in the app.

1 Like

Hello,

I am not able to log into my Revolut account, it keeps on telling me error and I need to have access to it asap.

Please help out

I am having the same issue. This is not okay and I need to access my money on my account. What should I do

Hi @Essoulami, I think I maybe able to help you as I had this problem yesterday and I was very frustrated. Fortunately, I got help from support. Incase they havent got back to you yet. Try this…

Delete all your Cookies, refresh and try logging in again. If that doesnt work, if you are using an iPhone, make sure you passcode access to the phone is ON.

I have registered on revolut with my Italian number but that number has expired and I cannot receive test messages there. Now I cannot log back into my account. Please help.

Hey there. I’m trying to gain access to my account via the app. I had to factory reset my phone. On redownloading the app I entered my phone number then the verification code I was sent and then I was asked for a selfie for verification. My front-facing camera is not working. Is there any way around this? Besides the not great security-wise suggestion of using someone else’s device?

Hello, its on my iPhone, and my passcode access to the phone is On but how do I double check to make sure?

I cannot log into my account. I clicked on to the “forgot my password” option and was asked to upload a selfie with my ID but it cannot be uploaded. As a result I cannot use the chat in the app and need someone to contact me to verify my account and regain access to it. Do people from revolut see these posts and can they come back to us?

If your passcode is on, then it should work. Just try loggin in again as a normal user.

1 Like