Can't log-in

I recently had my account approved but I cannot log-in to the app, I now seem unable to log-in to the account on my computer either, and I cannot find a single telephone number to call to discuss this. Please can someone assist me gaining access to my account.

1 Like

@benjdutton Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Please ensure the following:

• Your internet connection is sufficient and stable.
  • You have the latest Revolut app version installed on your mobile device (available in the App Store and Google Play Store).
  • If you’ve forgotten your passcode or phone number, you can only recover your account using a mobile device. You cannot recover your account using a tablet or computer.
  • Check the Revolut Status Page to see if there’s an outage, or planned maintenance.

For more information on common login issues, please see the following FAQ articles:

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Hi Veda,
I have the latest App, but I am constantly getting stuck in a loop when attempting to reset the password. If I try and reset my passcode it just sends me back to the log-in screen. I have not once managed to actually log-in to my account using the app. I’ve reset the password countless times but it will still not let me sign in.
I am really struggling with this.
Thanks, Ben

2 Likes

I have the same issue
Cannot log in
Tried to rest my passcode but says something went wrong

Cannot access my account at all

@Veda.Ramesh

Just because you copy paste the same automated help and repost doesn’t mean the his problem is solved. I am also having the exact same issue. It is a same that a bank doesn’t have any humans to intervene with problems like this. In a way gave up trying. The phone number doesn’t work either. Can’t they send a link to change the password or pin via and email the same email that they use to contact us that is registered to Revolut to be able to reset it. Instead of this merry-go-round.

@CharlieM71 @P72revSXM Please let me know if this was resolved or you are still facing the same issue? :pray:

Veda | Community team

Yes, I am still having the same issue. I follow the steps but no email ever comes to my email and this is the email on record that is verified and that they send update emails all the time. It is this same email address I am using now.

Hello @Veda.Ramesh,

Is there some way to speak to a bank representative or get my issue escalated to a technical support supervisor to get this resolved. This has been going on to long without intervention. There is definitely something wrong that needs to be fixed. I have all my documents to show and verify myself. Why can I get all the regular emails from Revolut but none to reset my password.

@P72revSXM Please contact us at help@revolut.com so that we can look into this for you. :pray: