Can't log in - account already activated

I cannot log in as well, it says I already have an account associated. but it is not the case.

Same here. Can’t login to my account with new phone. It says that the verification mail was sent to my mailbox but nothing since more than 2 weeks, event after multiple retries. REALLY NEED HELP. Can’t access my Revolut account now

hello i have a problem where i havent used the app revolut before and i tried registering and it said that i already have an account with my number and when i tried to log in, it wanted me to type the pin but i have never set it in the first place, please help me solve this i tried to find support but this is the only place where i can type my problem

I have the same problem too and don’t know what to do - is there any way to contact customer services so that I can get my number unlinked and try again?

1 Like

I tried emailing them, but got a lazy response, waiting for a new response soon, keep emailing them at all their emails.

Here’s a hot tip: Twitter!

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. Upon finishing the sign up process a note displays saying ‘Account already exists’.

I am not able to contact support in app. There is ZERO option to do this in my situation.

Can someone from Revolut plz contact me or share a support email/phone to resolve this.

Thank you

Hi, you won’t get support here I would suggest to contact them through twitter @revolutapp

Hi! I had same problem, you should contact support by email.
Feedback@revolut.com

Hello, I have an issue as well. Not really like this one exactly, but I have entered an non-Eu number and address, and I was in the waiting list. After going to no access to this number I entered the Croatian adress and number, but It wont go as well. I tried it almost for a month, called and sent e-mails but had no reply. I wonder, if it is possible to cancel the complete registration process, so that I can try it again with the right data and most likely succeed in the registration. Please help me out, or forward me to somebody who can solve this problem.

Kind regards
Kristijan Musa

hi, this email is invalid? Is there another way to contact revolut ?

thanks in advance x

hi i have another problem myself… i m trying to make an account to revolut for the first time and it after i put my personal info, in the last step before registering it says that there is an account with that info, which its not true because i didnt have an account.nevetherless, i thought someone used my info to make and account for themselves , and i tried to recover it…i tried to sign in and in the step that requires the 4 digit password i pressed the option ‘‘dont remember my password’’ and then there is an automatic reply that there isnt any active account with that telephone number… whats going on? need any help you can give me.

Same problem here pls help

A post was split to a new topic: Unable To Install Revolut App