Can't log in - account already activated

Hi there,

I downloaded Revolut a couple of weeks ago, ordered my card and verified my card the other day. All I then had to do was verify my identity. I clicked on the link, and a message popped up saying “Your account is already activated, please reinstall the app and sign-in”. I have done that multiple times and I still can’t log in. This is my only phone number and only Revolut account/card. I can’t even chat to anyone on the in-app chat as I can’t log in to the app to sort it out!

Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone advise what I can do to fix this? I’ve read similar posts like mine, but their problems seem to be linked to having different numbers/cards, so I can’t follow that advice.

Please help!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi there

yes, I’m having the same issue - don’t remember my passcode and to recover it I’m asked to enter phone number and last four digits of my card but it says the identification process has failed.

Any help out there?

I deleted the app to get the newest version and now when I try to login it does not allow me as I write my number, and details and the following screen says, you’ve been here before: yes/no. When I press yes, it takes me back to the very beginning and I have to start again, it never ends.
I cannot contact revolut as I cannot log in, could you help me?
Thanks

Hi there, I am also having issues with logging in Revolut and I cannot access my account at all… Did anyone solve this issue?? Its like my account disappeared and I have to make a new one…

How do we deal with this?

Help is more than welcome here :v: :smile:

Hi there,
The same problem here.
I have tried to log in. it requested my phone number.
After I typed the code sent it required my pjone number again.
Bloody looping here. Help appreciated.

1 Like

Same problem here ! New phone… install the app and no way to sign in… user for a year now

Hello, I have the same problem - I thought I remember my passcode, but I don’t. When I try to click Forgot Passcode I get an invitation to enter my number, I received an email and, once I open it - I get an error inviting me to try again later. I tried reinstalling the app… still the same… HELP PLEASE :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI, it’s been more than 1 week that I cannot access my account! I’ve logged out and tried to log back in by two different phones -iOS and ANDROID. I"m a METAL customer and I cannot even get a response from the Revolut team. that’s a SHAME! PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Like

I am also having problems logging on, I changed my sim but kept my old number. tried logging on and it keeps saying opps there has been an error!! i got through when i pushed the forgot button, however i logged off and tried logging on again but with same message, i have been trying for the couple of days and get very frustrated at this point. can’t get hold of customer services!!!

I would be very grateful if someone would approve my post? Thanks

me too, I don’t know who to contact, do you think it’s a verification issue or what?

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar error. I changed my telephone numbers frequently over the last year. Now I am stuck and I get an error message: Something went wrong, try later. As I can’t log into the app I am also unable to contact the help chat.

So far I have been very happy about Revolut, but this is a massive lack of customer service, as there is no way to reach out to some support staff without logging into the app.

Please help ASAP!

1 Like

Hi

I received an email today saying my verification ID needed updating. I followed the click through process, this then set me off on an automated journey that appeared to be about registering for a new account, and verifying myself.

None of which seems to have happened.

I now can’t log in to my account on the app and appear unable to talk or access anything as a result. Any help would be much appreciated

Hello, I changed my phone and can’t access neither the chat or my account, it’s like logging in but go back to the login start page. I changed from iOS to android, might be a security issue?

Thanks in advance for the replies

I have the Same Problem. Anyone able to fix it?

Still waiting for someone to contact me. Seems like customer care is non-existent at Revolut.

While being invested in the stock market right now I am loosing money for not being able to sell my positions.

2 Likes

It seems that I already tried to register before and now I cannot re-login/register for a new account. Stuck in the loop mentioned before. The app doesn’t look very professional from this standpoint. Is there any thing that I can do? Maybe delete my previous data or something?

1 Like

Same here. do you know how to contact revolut ?

Hi there!

In Turkey, I couldn’t use Revolut app but right now I’m in Sweden and I have a residence permit. Before I came here, I signed up from Turkey and now I’m on the waiting list.

When I would like to sign up again in Sweden with my Swedish phone number, it says “you have already signed with same info” and I can’t sign up. Does anyone know that how can I delete my application from Turkey?

Please help!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Same problem, at first tried to create the account in Turkey, and now I’m in Ireland, I have a different phone number but I get the warning “you have already signed with same info”. Does anyone has a solution?