Can't create an account "Something went wrong"

Hey there,
Been trying to create an account for abit of time and got the message “something went wrong. Please try again later”. I managed to get to the page where it asks me to leave an email however after I am attempting to click the button to leave a email I am getting the message that something went wrong

1 Like

@SeZu Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

1. Could you please check if your app is updated to the latest version available? After that, can you please clear your cache for the Revolut app, and try again? Here, you can see how to clear device cache:
    iPhone: Go to Settings - General - iPhone storage - Search for the Revolut app - Then click in on “Offload app/clear cache”.
    Android: Go to Settings - Apps - Search for the Revolut app - Then click on the app - Click on Storage - Click on “clear cache”.
    Let me know if it worked.

2. Could you please try to ‘kill’ the app (close it completely from the app switcher), reboot your device (turn it off and then on), and try again?

Let me know if it worked. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Did both things doesn’t seem to help

1 Like

@SeZu I would advise you to contact us via Help@revolut.com so that we can look into this issue for you and provide a timely resolution. :pray:

Veda | Community team