Cannot create credit card in App

Hi, I was approved for the Revolut credit card. However when I go to create a card in app, there is no option for a credit card either in the physical or virtual section. Only the standard card is available. Anyone else have similar issues? I have the latest version of the app installed

1 Like

@Timjaz Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

You can find the Credit section / applying for a new Credit product by providing the following steps:

• Tap the button right below your account balance in your main screen
  • You will see the Account Switcher screen - scroll down or minimize the Main accounts (in the arrow on the top right corner) to find the Credit section
    *To create a new Credit Card you can tap on the “Add new” button at the bottom of the screen and scroll to find the product you’re looking for

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Thank you for your reply. When I go into add new card, the only option is for a standard card. There is no option to add a new credit card.
I have also received push notifications to order my credit card. When I click on order card now, it just brings me back to the standard debit card screen. No option for credit card.

1 Like

@Timjaz I would request you to reach out to us via chat support so that we can take a closer look at this and resolve this asap. To reach out via chat Go to your Profile (top-left icon with your initials or picture) → select 'Help ’ → select a topic → choose an article → if that doesn’t help with your query, select 'Chat with us '.

Veda | Community team