Cannot Access Account On new Phone

Hi there having trouble trying to access my account, lost my phone while I was in Hong Kong and have just purchased another one and tried to log on to my revolution account and doesn’t seem to be working. I know I’m entering the right passcode and everything it just still won’t let me log in and when I try and confirm my last deposited amount it still says that I’m wrong when I know for a fact I’m right I’ve only deposited once into that account.

Hi @liamcalvey,

I’m so sorry to hear that!

Could you please send me a DM with your phone number associated with your account so I can help?

Best,

Andreas K.

Sorry but how do I direct message you?

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I got a new phone with a new number but still have my old card and account with money on it. Is it possible to activate my old account on my new phone?

Thanks,
David

I don’t have access to my account via the app anymore. And no possibility to contact Revolut help centre without being inside the app… not very helpful. Please any suggestions on how to fix this? Phone number and card still in possession.

I have the same problem. I cannot access the app and it is linked to an old email address that I can it access to get the code sent to me. Contact phone no for Revolut does not work… any idea how to contact Revolut to help with this please? Many thanks. Elly.

Hi,
I cannot log into my revolut account after trying to log in with a wrong email address on my new phone. I accidentally opened another account with the other email but the same phone number. I deleted the new one but when I try to log in to my old account i get the info that something went wrong.
What should I do?
Thanks Anita

I have the same proble. I have new number and no longer access to my old number and have money in it. How can I recover my account?

Dears , same as per @Branch above , can you please assist ?
Thanks

Hi, I am having a similar problem. I wiped my phone clean and now I can’t log into the revolut app anymore. On top of that, I am not sure if my registered phone number in the app is up to date :confused:
I tried to call revolut support but the number seemed unattended. Is there any possibility to contact revolut support by my registered email and solve this or provide me with a working support hotline?
Regards
Benjamin

Hej. Ved du hvordan man kommer ind på sin revolut konto når man har mistet sin gamle telefon

Did you find a solution for this yet @Elllymege, I have a new e-mail address and no longer have access to the old e-mail, so unable to verify that its me :frowning:

Hi Damien I did not… :frowning:

Can seriously no support help me with this?
I am starting to go crazy, with no other bank or fin tech have I had such difficulty to get in contact with. This is beyond frustrating.
I do understand that I might be in a delicate situation because I do not posses my old phone number (that I had still registered in the app) and I hard reset my trusted device. But there must be something that can be done about this? I think Revolut offers very poor support options for customers who are not able to log into the app anymore, in fact I see zero as the phone hotline offers no option at all ( and no human) and I can not even find a proper email address to contact support. Can anyone help me with this please?!

@anon33247966, is there any way to get back the access to our accounts?
I guess nobody got any answer.

Hi Andreas,

I am having a similar issue, if you could contact me that would be great.

Thanks,

David