Camera Stuck During Identity Verification

Hi, I’ve got the same problem. I have updated the Revolut application to the latest 10.19 version and the Android to the latest MIUI Global 14.0.3.
After I verified my mobile number, I needed to verify my identity with a quick photo. However, when I click on ‘Continue’, it opens the camera and the camera is stuck on the first shot. I can still interact with icons “Back” and “Help”

Please, let me know how I can address this issue

1 Like

Hello @DanyaVern :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Sorry to hear about the trouble you’re facing regarding the camera. :frowning_face:

In order to proceed further, please ensure the following:

• Your internet connection is sufficient and stable.
  • You’ve managed to clear the cache cookies on your phone.
  • Your device has been restarted.

Once you complete all the steps, before starting the verification and uploading your selfie in-app, please keep in mind the following:

• You need to have the latest app version downloaded on your device.
  • If your camera isn’t working, please use a different device.
  • The selfie must be submitted in-app.

For help with uploading your selfie, you can check out this FAQ in our Help Centre.

You can also check this FAQ link for verifying the identity - How do I verify my identity

Hope that helps.

SG | Community Team

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.
Although, I must tell you that it didn’t work. My internet connection is stable (at 29.3 Mbps download and 48.7 Mbps upload), I cleared all the cache from the phone as well as from the Revolut app, then restarted the device. After all that, it still doesn’t work. The camera gets stuck :frowning:

I can provide you with a video, if it is necessary

Regards,
Danylo

1 Like

Hello @DanyaVern :wave: ,

Sorry to hear that your issue has not been resolved yet.

Have you tried from another device?

Do let us know :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello,
I have the same Problem. Cannot use the Application because it requires to update the passcode, and then stucks forever on the camera screen.
Tried to update the app restart the phone etc, nothing helps.
Please help.

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Hello @p-tm :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Sorry to hear about your issue. :frowning_face:

May I know have you tried all the steps mentioned in the solution? Have you tried from the other device as well? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hello SG.Mandal, thank you for you reply!

Yes I’ve tried from another device and it worked.

2 Likes

It’s great to hear that your issue was resolved @p-tm. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like