Buy crypto automatically with recurring payments in fixed amounts of fiat currencies

Hi everyone!

I would like to share some idea with you guys that I believe it will help us to make some money. And this is the ability to buy crypto automatically. We know how hard is to decide when is the best moment to buy or sell crypto currencies because its volatility. Aren’t you just tired to check the market every day? What if Revolut provides the ability to buy crypto automatically every day, week or month? I will tell you why I think that is a great feature. In my case I’m not 100% sure what it will be the future of bitcoin and I’ve already done some investments. I have high expectations but I don’t want to put any more money in case it doesn’t go as expected! But If we can put an insignificant amount of money every day that doesn’t affect our finances, let’s say £1 a day, which will be £30 monthly (many people pay this amount for gym memberships and don’t even go, I know because I used to be one of them :sweat:) This way you don’t care how the market is doing everyday you can pretend you’re paying for a service and forget about it and if the market does well at the end of the year you will have accumulated some wealth and if it’s doesn’t you won’t be broke

Please let me know your thoughts

Have a good day!

Maximiliano

Did you try Vaults :slight_smile:

It supports Cryptos :slight_smile:

Yes I use vaults and I love the feature but it doesn’t do exactly what I describe in the post

You can buy Cryptos in your vault every day, every week or every month, but what you want is to ask Revolut to buy the corresponding amount of BTC for XX$, am I right ?

Exactly! :ok_hand: you got it!

What happens if you set up a recurring transfer into a vault that have a crypto as its currency. Will it then just “buy” the crypto before transferring?

Seems like it works.

If you go into a Vault with a Crypto as a currency and on the “How much would you like to put a side” screen you tab on the small text under “LTC” (or whatever crypto you are using) it will let you choose another currency to use for the transfers! :slight_smile:

Hi @henrikbjorn,

Thanks for replying! I tried that as well and I also thought it was posible but that dropdown you described is not for choosing the currency you want to pay with, it’s for choosing the account you want to take that money from and the amount you set for the recurring payments are in the vault’s currency (In this case LTC). for example Imagine we have a vault in LTC and we want to buy $1 per day so we set a daily recurring payment, we choose the USD account and put 0.01 in the amount field which it will say that is about $1 at the time of this reply. that’s fine for today, but not for tomorrow and no even for 1 month time due to the volatility of the crypto currencies. I want Revolut to let me pay the exact amount of $1 per day, no more, no less and this is not posible at the moment