Budgeting and Analytics

Hi!
I greatly appreciate budgeting and analytics.
Up until now, I’ve used my account solo (not sharing a lot of expences with a lot of people), so Budgets helped me be more aware of my spending. Analytics too (tho, I liked them better when they were fully displayed without having to tap the graph icon to see them -back in 2020 I think?-).

Anyway, the reason why I am adding my feedback to this topic is that I recently moved in with my partner, and I convinced him to get a Revolut account to have our ordinary expenses together (it is way easier to have a Revolut account than making a traditional French bank account). Since the creation of the Joint accounts we started setting it up, BUT the main friction is that joint accounts do not have budgeting and analytics.

This is one of the things shared by my partner.
We don’t have kids, so for now we want to be able to budget mainly errands and restaurant expenses (I think vacations will be settled in groups, but there are a couple of things that we will need for our vacation expense tracking).

Anyway, I will wait patiently for the moment when Budgeting and Analytics make it to Joint Accounts. :slight_smile:

12 Likes