Budget Categorization of Pockets separately

Too bad… I even tried contacting the community manager again. But got no response.

It would be nice to know whether it’s a feature of a bug. Or at least an explanation why things are happening why they are happening.

But we’re just being left in the dark out feels like. Let’s see where it goes. 25 days until the thread closes :joy:

1 Like

“Funny” thing is that I have one recurring transaction that I can’t define as a pocket and it’s been coming back for 6 months in a row now. But in the other hand I have a transaction that was a one time thing and It’s been available immediately to define as a new pocket. I don’t understand how their algorithm works but it’s really random…

I’ll send a new complain through their website like I did last time because it seems like it was more effective than going through new agents each time on the customer support.

I’ll try to keep you posted on that ASAP. But I’m kind of about to give up and maybe look towards other banks like N26 or such…

1 Like

That would be nice, I hope you get an appropriate response

I would be sad too leave Revolut since they offer a lot of support for the things I need.

• Google Pay
  • iDEAL integration (Dutch payment initiative)
  • Terms and Prices are solid
  • Single use Virtual cards
  • Visa and Maestro cards

Just listing this for my own purpose. I don’t want to be ungrateful towards the good they have also brought.

That said, Pockets are a very welcome addition and I hope it will/can be fixed to work in an orderly matter

1 Like

Complaint sent right now, once again with as many details and proof as possible. I hope that it’ll shake something this time. I’ll keep you posted !

4 Likes

I have the same issue with the pockets and it’s more than one month I’m chatting with the support.
They escalated to the technical team and then to the product team.

Specifically I don’t see pocket transaction of recurring payments in the Analytics.

At least one between: transfer to the pocket (main account transaction) or transaction inside the pocket (pocket transaction) should be visible in the analytics and be categorised.

If I can’t track expenses related the pockets, they become unusable. I need to continously check I have enough founds for the recurring payments.

4 Likes

Excactly,

This is the core issue sadly. I’ve actually missed a few of my payments.

But this is also due to an hybrid transition period between old bank and Revolut. So I do not have my whole budget on Revolut yet.

Either way, good to see another person in this thread… Even tough the issues :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

In my complaint I gave the link to this topic so they can see that it’s been an issue for over two years now and that I’m not the only one. I got an email from them telling me that they’ll come back to me soon. Let’s cross the fingers that this time they will finally do something about it !

4 Likes

I still hasn’t heard from Revolut about it and this topic is closing in a day now… :+1:t3:
I’lll start a new topic if need be when I hear from them, or if an admin here can extend the topic, that’d be great

3 Likes

Too bad to hear. I would’ve thought they’d reply by now…

Either way, let’s hope the topic get’s extended. And, of course for a proper response

1 Like

Revolut has plenty of feedback about how flawed and limited “Pockets” are. I don’t expect them to respond to feedback individually. They might address it with an update at some point. They usually are not disclosing what they are working on or what’s on their roadmap.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 730 days. New replies are no longer allowed.