Btc auto-exchange failed

As for other currencies it was ok. When Btc Limited order is concerned, failed or absolutely ignored. Moreover, echange fees are the largest ever. Not the best place to save crypto.

2 Likes

Hi @Donnarosa and welcome to the user forum
I’m sure you read through [this fact sheet] concerning the acquisition of BTC but your post misses a number of key points to be meaningful.
From that resource:

We’ll charge you low fees that you’ll always see in-app before you buy

If you don;t like the fees, don’t buy - its simple.

There may be many reasons why the order failed but you don’t seem to have explained those in your post so to be honest, if I were in the market for BTC (I’m not) I could not rely on your post for any firm guidance on this issue which really renders your post nothing other just than a rant.
Sorry if that offends, but I would prefer to write it as it is.
For balance, my own experience with auto-exchange (GBP - EUR) has been satisfactory but you do need to be mindful of sufficiency of funds to achieve your exchange at the rate you have programmed as well as the time frame in which such an exchange may take place if it would fall outside the normal fee free exchange limits or values, otherwise incurring charges upsetting your expectations.

2 Likes