Blocked account, how fix it

Same problem with me. Can you help? No answer on the in-app chat for hours… Thank you.

Diogo I can see your account fully active!

Thank you AndreasK! A live agent contacted me minutes ago and sorted the problem. I will try the same payment again, hope it does not get blocked again.

I have same problem,account is locked since April,support team ignore me

Hi Andreas, my account was currently locked. No answer on the in-app chat. Can you help me ? Thanks!

Hi Michal. Apologies for the delay. I can see your account fully active.

Hello I have the same problem, can you help me please?

Please help me!
My account currently blocked for security reason… i don’t know why
When i verified my latest top-up … the code did not good for Revolut
What can i do now?
Please help me!

Nobody is answering me on the chat, I have the same problem

@AndreasK My account is blocked for security reasons. Please help. It’s urgent for me.

Hi all. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Hello @AndreasK ,
My accounts has been blocked since yesterday and I had no luck in getting any response on either in app chat or Facebook . I’m currently away on holiday and I’m now stuck with no money. Could you please help?

@AndreasK My account is blocked also and asking for verification from my bank statement for a code on the transaction. My transaction does not show any code just shows as “Revolut Ltd with the date of the transaction and value”. I topped up using Android Pay from a Santander bank.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.