Blocked account, how fix it

Could you help me with the blocked account? Of course, I tried to write on app-chat but no one but Rita asks me. It’s Sunday but I need my account today, at least I need my money. Maybe someone knows how can I get any answers?
It only says this for security reason. But I didn’t do anything on my account, just check and that information. Now anyone wants to speak with me.
Maybe @anon33247966???

7 Likes

Hello, did you type “live agent” in the chat to talk to a human?

I see this topic often at the moment.
I think it would bei worth a blog post or any other statement from @anon33247966 or @anon71086934 to stop these problems and the related posts.

3 Likes

Yes, “live agent”, polish, english… I’ve tried probably everything

1 Like

Yes, I saw it too. I understand security etc. but you cannot contact with anyone except app chat, which isn’t good place as we see.

2 Likes

They blocked you after contacting them? :face_with_monocle:

Well, in the latest blog post they mention compliance and how they handle it differently. Maybe the automation is a problem.
https://blog.revolut.com/how-revolut-took-a-different-approach-to-compliance/

This is strange. Sounds like you are somehow violating T&Cs.

1 Like

Not to contact them but what they’ve seen when checking your status – or the provided information. I guess they are blocking accounts until they know for sure.

Is there anything possibly not :100:% ok?

Well, not for me. I am one of those who never had problems. Not with a blocked account nor with missing response via chat. I upgraded to Premium but it was the same before. So experiences here differ a lot.

1 Like

I agree. I also tried call them, but first it’s olny for preople who want to blocked their account - lost card or sth like that, second it propably will be another bot.
I posted on FB and they told me that someone will answear me soon on app chat. It’s been 5 hours ago…

It’s sunday evening, they’ll most probably contact you tomorrow during normal banking hours.

I hope so. But it makes me crazy, couse I don’t know whats happend and how I should fix it.

1 Like

I can see your account fully active :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you help me with blocked account? Happened during visa payment and dont have access to account (have wrote code from bank transaction history). Chat support dont answer for 5 hours…

I also need help. I have my account block and my card. Support in the app doesn’t work. I try to create a topic and even that was impossible.

2 Likes

Account blocked and no answer from support. Today I’m going on holidays and I don’t have access to my money :frowning:

Hi @anon33247966, my accout blocked since yesterday afternoon, I see, this is common issue and standard communication channels dont work, are you the only one, who is able to help? Maybe this is similiar situation - topping up with two different cards. Could you check, whats wrong?

1 Like

Hi all. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Yes! I’m so happy! :smiley:
My problem was solved by app chat. I was so nervous couse my payment. But (!) it’s weird that is no phone number or support at weekends. As we see that problems happen very often.

1 Like

Thank you, @anon33247966, I can confirm, my account is active again, thank you, guys.