I think that this is their no bullshit approach :neutral_face:

1 Like

Let them get (sh)it done

2 Likes

1 Like

Ayy lmao.
not srs if srs.image

3 Likes

I think it might be because of the card problems they had yesterday. Any announcement would be eclipsed by angry replies to it on Twitter and Facebook. They have to resolve everything (return the money for the pending transactions) before announcing anything. At least that’s what I think. :thinking::man_shrugging:

1 Like

I know, I love Revolut, I’m just playin’.

So the announcement for the announcement just got delayed? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

At least they announce the announcement for the delay announcement of the soon announcement.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Sed quis habet “Apple Pay”?

where this image comes from??

That’s an edited picture which represents matjoska. Look it up, hahaha.
Announcement in announcement in an announcement

1 Like

LOL it was a sarcastic picture, sorry I didn’t get it! I thought it was something official. :smiley:

It’s mine (well, only the concept: the graphical elements are picked here and there). I’m only mocking and making fun of Revolut while waiting for Apple Pay. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The description has fooled me :wink:

Revolut explains in detail on their blog how some aspects of the banking world work. I think they should write an article on  Pay and Google Pay and how the behind the scenes stuff goes, so we stop complaining about it.

2 Likes

The real “behind the scenes stuff” are most likely under NDA from Apple and Google, so they aren’t allowed to disclose anything about e.g. the application process…

Or “How should you not announce new services?” :stuck_out_tongue:
The true story in 2 seasons (12 episodes in each) :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

So when can we expect that announcement of the announcement to be made?

2 Likes