App problems, can't login, doesn't recognise pin, can't call- what's going on there!

Way too many bugs in this app - see the headline of this post.

Also, I wanted to call or chat. The phone number you provide 02033228352 does not recognise my number attached to the account.

Then, for chatting, it tells me to go to the app. But I can’t get into the app because it doesn’t accept my PIN.

What is going on over there?

I deleted and redownloaded the app, to no avail.

Please email me asap.

1 Like

Hello @anne07876

Apologies, there was a server issue, which affecting all in-app features. It has been now resolved.

Thanks for you patience.

Best,

Andreas K.

Thank you Andreas.

It is working again, and shows the balance. I tried to transfer some of that balance to my other land bank, but the app doesn’t accept my address - even though it’s stored in there.

Hence, I cannot transfer.

Please allow a few hours and try to transfer again.

Ok, will do.

Thanks.

I am having similar problems, but there is no response from in-app support either.

1 Like

@anon33247966 Is it possible to update the account?

Seems their app goes through a few glitches. Can take time to resolve, but it eventually does.

All of the process I needed to complete on Friday were complete by the end of that day, so it will resolve eventually.

I am having a similar problem. I haven’t used my account in the while. In the app if asks for my phone number which then asks for my pass code which I don’t know so I press forgot pass code. It then asks for photo and ID which I take but then that’s it…a blank screen…another time it sent me a 6 digit number and then asked me for pin and to confirm pin which I don’t have and there is no other option to press anything to get it in the app… I have uninstalled app, cleared cache,rebooted mh phone and reinstalled the app but nothing.
I have rang a phone number for support bug that was useless, no help after all, no one to contact…not good service at all when you can get access your money in account :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Hi I can’t remember my pin it keeps sending me to a chat app but it won’t display

I have a similar problem, the app does not recognise the phone number and pin code. I can log in from other phones, contacted CS by chat 5 times and no one knows how to fix it. Please help!

I’m having this issue now. I was living in the UK and opened my Revolut account there. I’m now back in Australia and the app is saying my passcode is incorrect (which is impossible) I obviously can’t receive the security codes because I can’t access my UK mobile number. Please help me

Please help, I tried to log onto my app and it wouldn’t accept my pin or my thumb print so I deleted and redownloaded the app. It now won’t recognise my phone number as being connected to my account at all and I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know what to do, I can’t get into my account at all. Please help :frowning:

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. I deleted the revolute app, installed it and now I can’t get through the phone number screen…

1 Like

Hello, I have changed my phone, I have downloaded the app on the new phone and I can’t log in. The sms does not reach me and the email neither. The app gives me the option to call me, they call me and I get the code but there is nowhere to put it. What I can do?

Hi, I would like to create an account. I downloaded the app on my android phone. But I can’t go further because I don’t receive any SMS with the verification 6-digit code. Thank you for your help!

Exactly the same thing is happening with me.
The app does not recognize the pin
and the email does not come

1 Like

Hi - I am a premium customer and just got a new phone, I cannot log into the app - it only gives me the option of setting up a new account. I cannot log into the web account page and I cannot access in app chat. Please advise ASAP, thank you.

the app does nothing when i enter the pin
after 3 tries sends me to email verification screen
but the email never comes

what is happening?

i have a new iphone
i start the app and enter the pin but nothing happens
after 3 times i am sent to a email verification screen that seems to show the right email address
and it says that a email will be sent to my account
but none is sent

can someone help?