App no longer working (incompatible with your device) since last night.

So, my reply was not approved, it just disappeared w/o explanation (thanks!).

Let me try again then, shorter: Clearly current Revolut app for android disappears from Play Store if your phone is rooted.

Hi, I’ve the same issue for some days.

Revolut app on Play Store has never been compatible with my OS : Galaxy S7 with Lineage OS 15.1 - Android 8.1.0.

I used apk (last 5.29) for a while. But now, everything is blocked. Is there a way to let my phone, which is quite common I think, be compatible with GPlay version ?

Thanks

Well, I’ve just registered here in order to see any solutions to my problem, and this thread looks a bit like it.

I’ve got a Revolut APP on a phone with Android Kit-Kat 4.4.4, so, I’m one of those that missed the APP functionality recently. I tried to install the newer APK (v.6.18.1) on a virtual device (several ones), trying: NOX Player (android 7), BlueStacks (android 7.1.2), and Genymotion with several android versions (7/8/9). Only I could install it on BlueStacks (from Google Play) and NOX (only directly the APK), but doesn’t works, APP crashed. In the other cases with Genymotion, APK doesn’t install and Google Play doesn’t let it download (“incompatible with your device”).

Maybe someone could install it and run it correctly, full of functionality, on a virtual machine? How?

Thanks in advance.

i am experiencing app issues for the last 2 days. it keeps kicking me out of the application. i already tried to to reinstal it and restart the phone … not sure what else to do … can anyone help? thx.

1 Like

Hi, when/why was this implemented?

Hello - I have been asked to remind my phone number on Revolut app and my info, but it turns out to be a loopholes as it will keep asking the same info over again and again - so I cannot login in the app since 4 days now and turns out that some transfer have been made from my accounts (which obv I didn’t do)

But the most annoying part is that your help service is on app only, but I cannot login on the app so I need to track you down here this way - can someone get in touch asap?

1 Like