App crashes consistently after entering PIN

It seems the crash now is caused by an issue with reading the current month.
org.joda.time.IllegalFieldValueException: Value 13 for monthOfYear must be in the range [1,12]
I hope they fix it soon, but I found it really funny in a “how could they have messed this one up?” kind of way.

Hello,
I have exactly the same issue! I’ve checked I have the latest version. I have an android.
Could please help me out
Thank you

I have the same problem, on xiomi with miui. Right after takeing my pin APP crashes

Hello.

I have the same issue with iPhone. iOS is up to date (14.1), Revolut app is reintalled many times, I also restore iPhone (set as a new phone) and nothing helps! I simply can’t use my account. When I write my PIN to login in to Revolut app crash. I tried on other other iPhone as well and there is the same problem. But my friend can log in on my phone.
So it must be something with account and device it self. Is there a way to simply clear all devices linked to my account on server side?
I was unable to get help through support because they keep saying reinstall app.
Any suggestion?

Thank you

Had same issue with Huawei P10 VTR-L29 Android 9.0 - managed to get it to work by uninstalling app and reinstalling. I first tried clearing cache and data restarting phone but that did not fix it.

Hello I having the same trouble Revelout. Ray Grafton is my name, i cant get onto the live chat or any support contact because app crashes after i put in my pin number

Hi, at twitter or facebook you get help despite not official support …

Having reinstalled the android app (v7.23) I thought a first it was working fine again, but now if I click on Exchange the app crashes.

I have the sane problem…it has happened for the last days, I expected they will have fixed it by now…Tried with the computer as well and nothing!

Hey there :wave: To all those reading this thread :eyes: We have had some recent technical issues but they have been fixed in the latest update. Please do try deleting the app, restarting the device and then re-installing the app.

I have been trying for weeks to log in. This solution worked. Thanks