API Without Business account

Hi,

In order to further improve my tracking capability, i would like to somehow access my revolut activity.
I know I can export it every month (or any time), however I would really appreciate if i could access this data in a streamed fashion.

I was wondering whether it’s possible to fetch these from an API endpoint without signing up for a business plan.

Kind Regards,
Balazs Hajdu

+1 Exactly what I was thinking when I heard about the business API.

<sarcasm>what’s next? a web interface?! revolut is app-only for *censored* sake! that’s all normal people needs these days!</sarcasm>

it kind of sounds like you do run a business. if it’s a one person business, even if incorporated as a limited liability company, you can apply a for a freelancer account for the same price as a premium human. I didn’t know so I’m paying £25 instead of £6.99, but I’m still saving quite a bit of money.

keep in mind that the standard personal account has very limited free FX and high risk of getting blocked.

https://www.revolut.com/business/pricing

My case has nothing to do with any kind of business. I am simply a data-chauvinist with uncontrollable urge to statisfy my OCD. I have no intention to manage partners, initiate payments, integrate with my ERPs and any kind of business processes.

In layman terms i would like to access my statement throughout an API (or in worse case just by a service that sends me my statement any time it updates, or at least in a daily manner).

I would like to create my own analysis as the one in the applycation is not customizable enough for my needs.