After 8 days since writing to you my account is still blocked. Why?

Man, here people wait end this verification months…
People have more than 1m euro and 3 month can’t access his money…so 2 days…

Hello, I have the same problème. My account has been blocked since 4 motnhs now for no reason ! I’ve chatted with the blockchat but no one could help me ! Can anyone help me ? Résolve my problem ? I wanna use my money on my account

And it’s not bussiness account

But it’s illegal. How they can for no reason and no warning just block account. I have all money there and my wages goes there as well and now its block and u can’t get my money. Now I should die or what? Because of some shitty bank. I thought Revolut can trust but looks like no

Hey David I’ve been blocked out of my account .haven’t been able to get into the app.my phone number changed…it’s been months already can’t find help no where

You cant change the phone easily, the phone is your identity. Contact them via other channels. Or get you number back. A pain in the butt, thats the difference with the cashless bodyless banks.

E, dar nu raspunde. Scrieti-le in aplicatie. Mi se pare ca v-am mai raspuns tot aici. Si apoi asteptati sa raspunda. Or sa raspunda. Puteti incerca si pe alte canale gen tweeter sau facebook, dar doar private message, nu postati telefonul public, dupa telefon va identifica. Si daca trimiteti poza cu cardul, acoperiti primele 12 cifre, nu stiam asta, mi-au spus ei. Trebuie sa se vada numele si ultimele 4 cifre.

If several agents tried to help you unlock the account, I doubt someone can help you anymore, but you should write a letter to them, WITH receiving confirmation, and if possible through a lawyer. Or an email will suffice, as it include the necessary elements. Then you should ask a lawyer that you pay (not like my wife that bails out :))) what to do to recover your funds. Also the financial-ombudsman-org.uk can help you /for free/ to recover your funds and to find out what happened, as they are not allowed to tell you, that information can and eventually wil be used to hack the system one way oir another, they have to ve as carefully as spyes in the old days. I doubt they can restore your account and you will not be able to create another ever. On the other hand, if you did not even spoke to a person, you have 100% chances to restore your account, they do not care when the lockdown happened.

Patience my friend. Write them on the app to know you are alive an they`l respond, now in a few days or so. They have a lot to face, from customers and from authorities. IOmagine them as Prometheus…

Oh, the too obvious unrecognized truth…

If the app does not start at all, or if you just feel like it, reinstall, reinsert your phone, confirm the code they send, and the app will show LOCKED, with some construction cranes an a blue ball or sth, saying you need to send them sht, of course you do not know what sht to send, just write them so they know you are alive and angry, and eventually they will answer (a few days to a month as i see now). Send them what they ask. And try to understand what they need, cause they won`t say upfront or in clear (they must not say actually, but they will, because they also must in order to unstuck the discussion).

Business account with Revolut is so risky, now I got to be glad I was rejected. But I have hope it will get better. The AI they use is still learning, and there is so much to learn. They should pay us for teaching as this consumes our neurons.

Oh, that`s a hit. So sorry for your trouble man/lady. Keep knocking till they answer. And be prepared to PATIENTLY (did you get it right the first time, PATIENTLY?) send them, PDF and pictures proving the source of the money, as they need to answer to that question in front of the authorities. Oh, you must have been a hard working fellow if you had a million to gamble. I am a little child.

Insist, don`t give up. They can and are willing to help you. Did you write (cursed, prayed, or implored) by the in-app chat already? If not, they might just assume you are a hacker that left behind the unresponsive account.

YTou won`t get any details. Ever. Not even if you had 1.000.000e locked in that account. Put yourself in their shoes. EVERYTHING they give out could be usefull (and unfortunately is, giving it is written in this forum) to social engeniering hackers. If you do not know what that is, ask bigbroter google.