After 8 days since writing to you my account is still blocked. Why?

Hi Oleksii,

How is possible that I haven’t head back in more than 1 week? We are speaking about money here. Almost all banks reply w/in 48 hrs and solve in a logical way all misscommunications. Also Revolut froze roughly 15K USD. I need this money to launch my start up. This attitude is really careless of your customers; this is surreal…

See our past interaction: [HELP] My account got suspended indefinitely and I am not sure why

5 Likes

Hey,

Have you tried contacting :r: on Twitter? It’s usually faster than the app.

Also, given how extremely collaborative and well written your first post was and how, let’s say… “short” was @Oleksii’s response (yeah check your email + thread locked), I’d suggest you to file a formal complaint about this :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks Julio. How can I file a formal complaint? Like via court or something else?

1 Like

thanks! I tried. let’s see if they are more responsive there

1 Like

Hello @Jul_Giulianelli

I am terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience. I am afraid, our support does not have a lot of details regarding your case as it is handled by another relevant department. Due to security reasons, we are not able to provide you with any information regarding our internal processes or state of your account on a public community page as well. Therefore all correspondence was going through the email and on chat with our relevant team. The remaining funds will be processed back during this working week. Let us know if you need any assistance by following up on our email thread.

1 Like

I have the same problem
I need help

1 Like

Hi there @Rubentmp!

I can see that the case was handled via the chat support. Great to hear that it’s resolved! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:
Please let us know if you will need any further assistance with Revolut for Business :briefcase:

Kind regards,
David :wave:

Have they solve the problem or not ? Would be nice to know to see the positive feedback or not

1 Like

When I try to get into my Revolut account it looks for my mobile number then says that my phone is not protected that I need to rest my password to use my Revolut account. I am worn out trying to do it and when I go to Chatbot for help to ask why I can’t get into that either. I lodged money into my account and it is probably gone on me. I don’t find there help one bit helpful to try and start using my account?

REVOLUT doesn’t really care about me, I created an account yesterday. He closes my account without giving me details.

There is month gone, account is disabled and there is no answer from support, only bots. It

HELP ACCOUNTS LOCKED
The situation I am facing is becoming critical. I have 3 business accounts and 1 personal account and Revolut have blocked them all. The customer support has now stopped answering my messages and I am pushed to a transferring to agent screen and this has been left open all day every day. I am basically being cold shouldered. All my companies are completely compliant and I am willing to supply any documentation required BUT THEY JUST WONT COMMUNICATE. I have employees to pay this week and invoices to collect with no facility. I have significant funds locked and I am facing a very serious situation if this isn’t resolved. I really need somebody to help me. I cannot believe a company can treat customers in this manner PLEASE SOMEBODY COMMUNICATE.

2 Likes

Dear Revolut, You have blocked my business account with more than 1 Million EURO of credit balance. It has been now 10 days my account is blocked with you. The accoutn has been blocked without asking any information. This is not legal. Support is not answering me on that matter.

I’ve gone thru a review over 2 weeks ago which lasted 2 months and now my account is on review again all my staff salary is on there and Revolut is just messing with people’s livelihoods

Hi I can’t open my revolt app and I can’t find how to contact you with chat

Unfortunately this seems to be a trend lately. To sad I bought into this e-bank idea and almost left the high street bank concept over this. Let’s face, it If any issue is not sorted through email or phone you can just stop by your local bank and talk to someone.

This is my first post here
Just wanted to say i have a personal revolut account and i use it daily
I think revolut is great for small transactions and a small monthly turnover
But as a business i can’t really trust revolut with all the reviews out there about blocked accounts
I wanted to start using it but i don’t want to F up my companies cashflow
Nothing personal just trying to say if you want to build a great company you need to make a great experience for the customer
And before every thing is the ability to communicate with your customer so you can understand the behaviour and needs

I also deactivated for several weeks, then suddenly the account was terminated. The monthly fee will still be charged to my credit card. Very thoughtful, money is apparently needed. As a company account in the business world, a revolut account is dangerous.

Heeey my account now is locked for 2 days and nobody don’t answer me and my all investments are in Revolut. Attitude is horrible. Looks like I will fucking lost my money. Shit bank.