Adding Money

Hi, I am trying to add money to my card from HSBC but it doesn’t seem to be listed anymore. Is this still possible or do I need to move monies through another listed account?

1 Like

It’s not clear to me what’s not listed where. Have you tried to re-add the card? Cards don’t need to be “listed”. You should be able to add cards anytime you like, whether they have been used before or not. Have you considered using Apple/Gpay to top up using the HSBC card?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Frank.
When I try and transfer money it lists all of the banks that I can transfer money from. HSBC is not listed

1 Like

This is not the section for card top ups. This is the section for linking bank accounts via open banking.

1 Like

To confirm, I am talking about Revolut Business

1 Like

I see.

I can’t check the UI for business accounts unfortunately. I don’t use the business services anymore.

The title of the page that you provided a screenshot of clearly hints at adding accounts, not cards, though. See the page title. And I t doesn’t make sense to select a bank first when all you would have to provide are the card details.

If I remember correctly, topping up the account with a card never was available for business accounts while I was using it. It’s a feature limited to the consumer and „Pro“ accounts.

I would check the FAQs for business accounts. They most likely list all available transfer options for your type of account.

Why not just make a bank transfer. Faster payments transfers should arrive within minutes.

1 Like

SO the answer is, Revolut do not support HSBC bank anymore.
“Most welcome. Yes, I am here. I am afraid to inform you that Revolut does not support the HSBC bank to be linked with the Revolut business account in order to top up the funds. This is the reason it is not in the list.”

1 Like