Account statement export options: XML and/or CSV

Today the only way to export account statement is in PDF which for large number of transactions is not very easy to work with. XML or CSV can be converted to excel documents and processed further.

Also possible future business customers would benefit from this feature as most accounting software use XML or CSV files for importing account statements.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d like to see OFX and QFX format for importing into accounting and personal finance software easily.

5 Likes

Indeed, this would be more helpful.
I just found out that export to CSV is already possible. Thanks, Revolut guys!

2 Likes

could you please tell me how I export statements to excel or PDF

cant work it out

2 Likes

Would it be possible to extend the account statement options? Like OFX, OFX, QIF, …

Preferable also an electronic statements to feed account information into other systems. One option could by FinTS --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FinTS

2 Likes

Scroll down on your transactions list. A “receipt” icon appears in the upper right corner.

1 Like

It does not appear, was the feature lost in a later update?
Only “receipt” iconv I can find is in the single statement, and that only does a (one-line only) PDF.

1 Like

Accounts tab -> press on the balance -> statement -> choose format and date range
https://www.revolut.com/help/exploring-revolut/managing-my-money/viewing-my-account-statements

2 Likes

Who know what’s Revolut signature for XML?

1 Like

Where has this feature gone? I can’t find any way to generate statements any more.

3 Likes

Also missing this feature in the last version of the app on android.
In addition to this, the PDF report has incorrect values in the balance column.

Hope that a fix with return of CSV report will come soon.

2 Likes

Also missing CSV export, I asked support to send me. They did send but category is not visilble.
Revolut… get this feature back asap. it worked great on 2.2.2021. last time

1 Like

How sad - Revolut have removed the option to export to CSV

Why is Revolut blocking a person’s ability to process transactions on other systems?

4 Likes

Just adding my +1 for CSV export.

We have Revolut Business with a LOT of transactions. Previously we could export to CSV, which makes certain finance/tax calculations really easy.

With PDF export we’re forced to manually enter all of the line items into a spreadsheet, which is an absurd waste of time and effort.

I assume this feature was removed without people realising how valuable it was.

2 Likes

It’s still there on iOS. Maybe it’s temporary.

1 Like

This would be very important for me to be able to edit and use it in a spreadsheet. The greatest would be if it could be shared in a simple CSV format.

It’s fantastic how well it works, it categorises nicely, it’s easy to use, the only thing missing is that this data should be accessible to other programs.
Preferably with more options : whole year or current month , week, day

I would be very happy if this new feature would be included in the next update.

One more thing: maybe it could be improved to make it easier to find or access this cash breakdown menu, it’s a bit hidden at the moment… it took me a long time to discover that it was there.

Thank you !

1 Like

hello everyone !
Can someone please write the Account statement export options into XML ?
I know for CSV but I am looking for XML.
Thanks and best regards,
AD

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:,

I understand you guys are looking for account statement export options. :slightly_smiling_face: Kindly follow the below steps to export it:

Choose any currency pocket you want the statement from → Tap on the … (3 dot button)→ Statement → choose PDF or Excel format and period of time → Generate.

For more information, you can check our FAQ link as well. :hammer_and_wrench:

Welcome to our community @Abhishek_Dutta @szergab @emberton @chribonn @vb_SS_TT @Pali @adamralph :r:

SG | Community Team