Account locked - No support

Following an attempted top up my account was locked and I was asked to verify my card.

For some reason it can’t scan and there’s no option for adding the details manually.
Result : no progress.

Support has not been helpful.

3 attempts at 1+ hour each ( when message said “due to enhanced traffic you will wait for over 20 minutes” ) never got through to a human .

Today I get a response that a support staff will get to me in 2 (!!) hours .

Even if I had two hours to waste it’s impossible.

When phone and app go to rest mode ( after 5 minutes ) the support queue seems to refresh from the start.

Basically: I feel stuck up a creek with no paddle,

Please respond

Edit: Wait Time to discuss with someone from support has been upped to 4 hours (!)
And of course if you leave it more than 5 minutes unattended (As in not doing anything else on the phone) it wipes you from the queue.
I have yet to get through to support one week after getting locked out
I’m travelling to the US on Sunday and this a major inconvenience to say the least.

Hey @Old88,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Your account was temporary locked, for security reasons. I’m glad it’s all sorted.

We apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.

Best,

Andreas K

All was sorted in the end.
My main grievance: your support team guys is swamped. Not being able to reach someone for days is an issue.