Account locked - help

@anon33247966 I have been trying since yesterday to get my account unblocked as
I have money in there I have sent all relevant documents and no one is replying please help

2 Likes

Business account, canā€™t use it.
Card not working, support sent me to ā€˜relevant teamā€™ havenā€™t heard anything in 9 days.
This is not a good way to treat business customers guys. At least someone give me an update.

1 Like

This is a community forum. It is no official support.

1 Like

Hi Ktasso90, you are so right regards Financial Ombudsman. But not just the UK, better is even the related for the European Union as well the USA. That would create a fast stop of growing possibilities and i know for sure that the US take customer protection regards financial issues extremely serious.
I consider to report today too. It is so wrong to accept an incoming payment and credit it on account but afterwards they asked for documentation? What kind of documents shall be anyone provide if the funds got received from a third party? For that exist compliance, but not afterwards.
Me for example received today a high for digit amount. And i had to pay school as well rent in total round about 80% of what i received. And whats happen next? Of course shut down and absolutely no possibility to enter into a communication with ā€œthe bankā€ Revolut.
Classic case in the US for funds embezzlement. In the US would be the bank responsible for any damage which happen based on such a blockage.

How can i go in touch with @anon33247966? I can only write as a reply to a message here and not create a new message.
My account got blocked too. I got money in today and just paid school payments, my rent for two month and after that my account got shut down. In total 4 payments and the account got shut down?

1 Like

My account has been locked also. I have complied with all the information that was asked to be sent over then my account was unlocked. I attempted to transfer money back to my Santander account and the transaction was stopped and I was asked to confirm the same information again. Iā€™ve complied again as Iā€™ve been advised to now all I get is the same automated message on the in app chat. I canā€™t start my own threads about that and can only reply to others. This has gone on for an unbelievable amount of time. Totally lost what to do now can anyone help ?

So after weeks of having our business account locked revolut finally decided they longer wish for us to bank with them anymore and requested that we withdraw all funds from our account. Fair dos.

However we had a pending payment coming into the revolut account which finally has arrived and is reflecting. However revolut has reversed this payment back to the sender.

Sender has shown lots of proof to show in fact nothing has been reversed. When I queried revolut about this guess what? Account locked chat now looking for an agent yet again.

I mean what on earth kind of banking facility is this?
Approving customers to then accept their money, withhold it for weeks then refuse banking facility and on top of that loose their hard earned money?

Do you know how important it is for a business to have access to its cash at all times? How a late invoice payment could ruin a companies credit? Not to mention cause tension with suppliers.

Iā€™ve yet to find someone who is completely happy with revolut business banking and never had any issues nor issues that were resolved swiftly.

Itā€™s appalling to even claim you are regulated.

We literally just want our money back and this account closed as soon as possible.

Either return the funds back to its original sender or let us withdraw it to our high street bank who has give us 0 problems thus far.

Not kind regards

1 Like

@anon33247966 please take a second to look into this or send information to a department that can Iā€™ve endured this for many months now

Hi Iā€™m trying to access my account but it has been blocked for security reasons. I have been waiting for the in app chat to respond but I am not getting any response. Please could we resolve this as soon as possibleā€¦

Regards, Issad

@anon33247966 could you help me?
How long have you been waiting to unlock the account? I have ā€œlockedā€ status since Thursday.

i dont know why they vericate that so long time :frowning: i need it, i must pay bills, buy food :frowning: its terrible waiting for that. And i dont know how long ;(

my wife is mad at me, Iā€™m innocent. daughter is crying because i cant buy a toy for she.

we are waiting for salary from my job :frowning: we must pay everything :frowning:

Thank you so much. And i sorry for my a lot of messange but its important for us, for me and my family :frowning:

I send my every documents: id, agreements etc. Everything is legal.

Hello! My account also has been locked. When I select the option speak to live agent, no one seems to be assigned. I have been waiting and writing for a while now. Please help asap. As i need ti have access to my account this is completely unreasonableā€¦!

Dear friends,

I just upgraded to the Premium account and immediately a live agents asked me for the source of my funds and after I was locked with no explanation?

No matter I provided all documents for my incomes much bigger than the Revolut savings but still I am locked. I provided the Documents in December and got locked now and have no chance now anymore to contact a life agent.

This is absurd and how can I get my money.

I will never again use this stupid Revolut as this is robbery of mu funds.

YESā€¦Its True... the same here.. its a rippoff