account blocked, chat not responding...

hi my account is blocked, have no access to app and no reply to my messages. it is my only bank account and i need access to my money as a vulnerable person with a young child.

Hi I am having the same issue, my account is blocked and itā€™s been almost a week now.

Can you help meā€¦ i cant register my accountā€¦

I can not log in.
I forgot my pin and revolut doesnā€™t recognize my phone number.
I have a very urgent buy to do and i am not getting it.
I also canā€™t find any chat.

My account has been blocked for 6 months now, and Iā€™ve been getting nothing but an automated response in the in-app chat for some time now.
This is a very long time for an account review. Given recent events, i will be in dire need of my money in the account very soon.
Please, have some compassion and letā€™s solve this. Thank you.

@anon33247966 @anon71086934 helpme please, how long i have to waiting for verification? i was send everything you want

Could someone help with this
any answer any help, whatā€™s happening with revolut

And my account is blocked too. I had to make a verification (it said that my document expired but it wasnā€™t), anyway i did all verification steps and still canā€™t use account. I have last money to buy bread and other most important things and i canā€™t! Well done Revolutā€¦ You make my life really hard now and none respondingā€¦

Hello
I need help for my problem stated above, can someone help ?

@anon33247966 i have been trying to contact revolut since december always getting the same automated message. Can i please get some help in unblocking it ?