account blocked, chat not responding...

Hi, I have the same issue as multiple users here.

Can someone from Support please get in touch.

I always get support within a couple of minutes…
Are you premium?
Or ask more complicated question so it will connect you to live chat

no, this is the issue where regardless of what I write in chat - nothing happens, and my account is blocked

1 Like

Hi @uNreal,
@anon33247966 can help you.

Cheers!

Hi @uNreal.

Your account is now fully active. If you need further assistance please let me know.

I’ve made a transaction and it’s still pending. Chat support isn’t working again. Is this due to the maintenance?

1 Like

Hi there
My account is blocked because it has reached the contactless limit and when I go in he app to reset it it gives me a message that I need to provide information about myself like utility or bank statement. When I go to chat with someone, nobody is replying to my messages.
Meanwhile I am not able to use my card and my money are blocked.
Can someone help me please??

Same with me. My account is blocked and after waiting for several days and sending lots of messages nobody responds in the chat. This is unacceptable and I demand the problem to be solved ASAP. Unacceptable!!

Hi,

Same issue as DMoraru. It’s been already two days like this, with money I urgently needed to transfer now locked into the account, and nobody showing up in the chat.

Could please somebody look into this?

Hi
The same problem here, my account is blocked since one month and no one answer to chat.
Can someone please help me, all my money are stuck there.
Thank you!

Hi guys
I am asked to prove my identity but the documents I provided do not seem to be accepted. As a result I cannot access my account. I need help to close my account. Who can help ?

Hey !!! Same problem here !!! I AM WAITING FOR 2 DAYS TO VERIFY MY ID!!! NOBODY FROM SUPPORT CONTACT ME !! I CAN’T WITHDRAW MY MONEY !!! I WANT TO VERIFY MY ID AND UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT

Hi @JessicaZi am having the same problem. What needs to happen?

Hi my account is also blocked and no agent response

Hi,
I am trying to link my revolut card to my account so I can use it.
But I get the message ‘This card has been terminated & can’t be linked. Please order a new card or contact support for assistance.’

How can I reactivate this card as I have money still loaded onto my revolut account that I wish to use asap.

Thanks,

I just got a new phone, and downloaded the app, it tells me to login and then says my account is already there, and then it just takes me back to the beginning again. But when I try to use existing number is says user blocked.

@anon33247966 @anon71086934 can one of you help ?

Мою карту заблокировали с деньгами. Что делать? Помогите. Что запрашивали, выслали,но результатов нет.

Hello, I have the same problem i need verify my ID but nobody from the support reply to me.
I trusted revolut for years but now i’am disappointed .

Sorry but I have been WAITING for several days TO VERIFY MY ID. I send lots of messages but nobody responds in the chat.
My account is blocked and I CAN’T WITHDRAW MY MONEY