8 Years Of A Wild Ride 🎉

Hello everyone :wave:,

It’s not a boring Monday anymore. It’s a very special day as bright as the Sun because today, we are celebrating someone’s anniversary. :tada: :tada:

Want to know who’s anniversary it is? :thinking: Then guess it :person_shrugging:

No, no I won’t keep you in suspense any longer. It’s Revolut’s 8th Year anniversary. Yayy!! Happy anniversary to our favorite Revolut :birthday: :birthday:

Thank you for being a part of our journey. Revolut wouldn’t be the same without each and every one of you. Now we have 30 million customers, operations in 40 markets and a product that has gone from the underdog disruptor to a household name :credit_card:

We have taken a big step expanding our business and services in Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland and the US :earth_africa:

In a true Never Settle spirit, we will continue to develop innovative products, build our reach through exciting brand work and marketing, and expand into new territories.

Thank you for being part of our big family!

Let us know your best Revolut memory in the comments below :arrow_double_down:

Veda | Community Team

8 Likes

The best moment are then you receive the first card
Escaping banks, currency fees, ATM fees, then traveling

3 Likes

Glad to hear that @hup333. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

The best moments are my first currency exchange without expensive and outrageous fees and receiving my first metal card :star_struck:

I am a Revolut user since January 2018 and I can’t live without Revolut anymore.

Happy Birthday Revolut :birthday:

2 Likes

Awww! We also missed you a lot @chris.bausch. :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you for such kind words. It means a lot to us. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

I still remember the day I registered for Revolut and waited for a couple of months. It was really exciting to receive the card and start using Revolut back in Sep 2019. The one important feature still excites me is the instant push notification for any transaction. Most of the neo banks sent alerts only for debit card transaction whereas Revolut sends instant alert for each and every transaction. The security features available to control debit card are incomparable. It gives so much confidence to use Revolut debit card for all my daily expenses without worrying to getting hacked.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience with us @nomadus. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like