Your account is temporarily disabled. Please contact us via chat

But there isn’t anybody at the chat.
What’s happened with my account ?
Why account is temporarily disabled ?

Say something and wait… and wait… and wait… and then poke them on twitter or facebook

1 Like

It’s technical problem or no ?

it’s :r:evolut, welcome aboard fellow masochist.

Hello Elena,

Sorry to see your account is not accessible at the moment. I have checked what happened and we are already looking into your case. Please expect contact from one of our team members via chat or email. Accept my apologies.

Best regards,
Rafael

1 Like

Hi Rafael, I am still waiting reply in chat

It’s really long time without access
One of my British client transferred money to my account but I can’t confirm the payment and also can’t place his order. In case of delay of delivery who will pay the fine ?
If you need to block my account for checking just stop outgoing payments and ask for documents. But I need access to be sure that my money is still on my account.

Hello,

I have the same issue with my account. Can you help me, @revolut?

Just received a message from support.
“Your account has been flagged for review by our automated security system.”

A couple of days ago I made some transfers into Ukraine for IT-support and translation service that the reason why account has been blocked. Hope we will solve this today together with Revolut.

FYI
Yesterday we discussed with Revolut my transactions.
I explained in details why I paid to Ukraine and provided documents (invoices).
And then my account has been unlocked so now I can use it.

I guess it’s not a problem for client to explain for nature of the payments but maybe Revolut will block a transfers during the checking but the client will still have an access to account to be sure that all funds are in it. For us it was a little nervously to see a sign “account blocked”.

2 Likes

Hi @Elena1

Thank you for the update, glad it all works for you now. Thank you for the suggestion! I will pass it for further consideration.

Rafael