" Your account is currently blocked for security reasons?"

Friday I did try to make an pre-order of a camera expecting them to charge me only when available (somewhat next week). They tried to charge on friday and I didn’t have funds. I did try again today (after I did a deposit) and the revolut locked my account (I don’t know if they did that because of the total amount of the purchase, that’s over U$3000. THe live support was suppose to transfer but didn’t reply at all. What should I do?

@AndreasK @larysa.stachowicz can you please help? I need to know if I should wait for revolut fixing my account or should I proceed my pending transaction with another form of payment.
Best regards

Hi there.

Unfortunately I cannot locate your account using the info of your profile here. Could you please send me a DM with your phone number used to sign up so I can help?

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi
My account also blocked!
Why?

Hi Andreas, the same happened with my mom’s account. Could you please take a look?

Hello Andreas, I do have same problem today. my account has been locked… all I wanted is to try Revolut…

Hope to solve this problem asap.

Please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account so I can help. :slight_smile:

AndreasK, I am experiencing the same issue:

Your account is currently blocked for security reasons…

I tried to send money to my bank account.

All data is correct and account was verified.

How can you help me please? :frowning:

Solved! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi @AndreasK I seem to have the same issue - could you please help?
Thanks!
Timmy

Hi could you help me please? My account is locked.

Hello @AndreasK

My account is also locked since yesterday evening. Could you please help me ? Thanks

My account is also blocked since yesterday.Need help ASAP please!

@AndreasK MY account has been blocked since yesterday and i need to know if a transaction went through or not?

can you please help

Hi @AndreasK ! I am facing the same problem and further to that the application has been blocked too and I have absolutely no access to my revolut card and accounts! How can we send direct message to you?

Account blocked since yesterday,can’t get any replies from support tream.Can anyone help me please.

Mine is also blocked with no reply from support.

I need it unlocked soon.

Hello Andreas!
Same problem here. After the card verification! I have been blocked. Could you help me? @AndreasK

Same situation here. Over 1000€ frozen now, just tried to transfer them from Revolut to my bank account.

Support ignores any messages @AndreasK maybe you can help? :slight_smile:

Wow, it’s almost like there is a pattern of some sort…