Yolt app

Hi, I saw that Monzo recently joined Yolt (yolt.com), an app that helps bringing together data about spendings on several accounts.

I thought it would be cool to have it on Revolut too (together with Apple Pay!)

6 Likes

I second the Yolt suggestion !
If the big banks and the likes of Monzo have managed to facilitate / get comfortable with Yolt integration, this should be easy for Revolut to implement.

1 Like

Is it possible for Revolut to integrate with Yolt without Revolut being a bank (yet) ?

I would also support the Yolt integration.

Here is a communication from Yolt last year. It seems like they are keen on integrating with :r:!

1 Like

+1 for this. I’ve just added Starling, but can’t add Revolut :frowning:

+1 for Yolt integration.

1 Like

afaik revolut only provides an open api for business customers.

without an api for proper integration or a web interface for yoddle to impersonate you any third party integration is not possible

My assumption is that any consumer integration of :R: would be via Open Banking (UK)/PSD2 (EU).

that’s why I also wrote

as sharing your credentials to allow web scraping is the other method, also not possible without a web interface.

I would support yolt integration :slight_smile:

PSD2 wants api acces, no screenscraping.

German app Outbank already has access to Revolut. It’s a little bit buggy, but works in principle. All active wallets show up, including crypto.

2 Likes

Any hint? Only my EUR account shows up in Outbank.

edit: The solution is to have all acounts active during the setup in Outbank. ;o))

Yepp, that’s critical. Outbank fetches only active accounts. Balances are updated correctly across all currencies, transactions work only reliably for the base currency, as far as I can see.

This is a really valuable feature for me.

Yolt is powerful for tying accounts together and acting as an analytics tool across my various accounts.

Great that we can see revolut in Yolt and now Emma.

BUT we cannot see our saving vaults. Monzo show the saving pots as saving accounts which is awesome.

I understand this is down to revolut.
Can this be looked at?

1 Like

I can’t see Revolut at all on the list of supported accounts on my Emma :frowning:

List for beta testers. Some of us got it today

Hey @alejandro.mery it’s available for everyone now!

1 Like