Yesterday I changed my movile device and I can't log in in my account, only allow me to create another new account

Yesterday I changed my movile device and I can’t log in in my account, only allow me to create another new account. And every time that I talk with the technical support block the new account that I have created and I can´t contact with nobody because I can’t log in in my previous account.

I’m so upset with the service recived.

Are you sure that you are using the same phone number?

yes, I have one number only and is where I recived the SMS with the codes to verify the accounts. Just now I can’t Access to the App, when I introduce my number appears that message: “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”.

Sorry then.
Are you using EEA phone number?
What system are you using?

Please try to uninstall the app, then reboot phone and install it ones again.

I’m using a Spanish number (+34) and an iPhone 6s before and iPhone 8 now.

I try to uninstall the app and rhe result is the same, appears the same missage.

Let’s summon @anon33247966. I believe he’ll help you.

1 Like

Please send me a DM so that I can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I do have a same problem, changed device and I cannot login with previous device pin, number is correct

same issue… I do get the activation email from this forum, but not the mentioned activation email when attempting to login to the App… I also attempt the “get called” option, but got nowhere to type in the the 6digits code… I did try to login from web, no “get called” option… so I tried in parallel from the phone, provided such code… stated as “invalid”

no one to call, aside of App in chat support that I cannot reach (as I can’t login)
…also frustrating being told the same thing when accessing option 2 of the voicemail portal

I have log in issue since 3 days I can not access my money in revolut.
I updated the app to the latest version. Still not working. I can not chat with support in the App In Chat because I can not log in …
Can you help urgently please? I also can not see how can I send you a DM

I strongly recommend contact them via Twitter or FB

they are not replying

It is really strange- please see this example screenshot: image

I am having the same issue! I have changed my mobile device and im trying to access my app but I have forgotten my passcode. Im clicking Forgot my Paasscode but it gives me the option to input my phone number but it doesnt lead me anywhere. I am trying everywhere to contact them, just so i can legitimate my device and get this over with. Help?

I am having the same problem, please help me.

I changed my mobile device but I lost my passcode. Now I can’t get in the app to find for help :frowning:
Plus, my visa is no longer available, all I want now is to close the account.

Hi Andreas I started opening an account. Had some issues left it alone… Came back few weeks later with new phone number now I can’t complete new business application or Complete my old one please assist

Hi I have the same problem I changed mobile device and number but have lost my passscode.
I do not get the SMS code on my new number and If i try with the old number it does not log me in. No support outside the app