Yearly limit.. I need it widened but getting ignored

Fed up of waiting for revolut to respond now!
I have a pending transaction on my account. And I have submitted relevant statements to support where the money has come from. I have another payment due into the account Monday. I’m a single mother of 2 and can’t afford to not have my money!!! Its been over 24 hours now

Hey @Michelleifill :slight_smile:

I’d suggest pressuring :r: through Twitter, as it usually speeds things up a lot:

Will give this a go. Thanks Juliopp x

My anarchist friend always tells me that money in the bank is not your money anymore…

Hi @Michelleifill. Really sorry to hear you’ve been going through that. :frowning: An agent has contacted you via chat and is more than happy to help.

It was resolved thank you.
However I have now woken up to find it’s gone back down to £25000 and requesting me to provide documents again when I have already done all this and taken ages to explain to do so @JessicaZ

@AndreasK is there anything you can do here… It’s getting ridiculous now!!! One minute they’ve upped my to 30k.next day they’d put it back down to 25k

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.