Withdrawing from PayPal to my Revolut card

I’ve been reading a lot on this topic on the forum here, as well as in other places, not to mentioning contacting the support several times regarding this, but without getting a clear answer.

So, this is the idea:
I’ve linked my Revolut card to my PayPal account and everything seemed perfect. I’ve withdrawn a small amount on Sunday, to the Revolut card, and didn’t got anything in my account until now (2 days late), even though it says in PayPal that the transaction is completed.

I’ve withdrawn USD, which got converted to GBP, as a side note.

Revolut support told me that I will receive the money from PayPal, but as a refund from PayPal. This is definitely weird. It usually takes 3-5 days for this.

Therefore, I have two questions:

1. Am I missing out something? What’s the best way to withdraw from PayPal to a Revolut card, if it’s not like I did?
  2. Is there some way to withdraw USD from PayPal and receive USD on Revolut, in order to avoid PayPal’s conversion fees? Thanks!

With regards to the PayPal conversion:
In the PayPal settings you can select whether PayPal should do a conversion or not.

You have to contact paypal support to change your card denomination to USD

I eventually contacted PayPal regarding this and asked them to send USD to my Revolut card, instead of GBP.

As for the time required to get my money from PayPal to Revolut, it took around 4 days and I received them as a refund. Again, pretty weird, but the idea is that it works. Finally!