Widget for stocks

Hi,

I know that it was requested several times in the last 1-2 years, but so far no feedback from Revolut team. I’m bringing back in the discussion the need of a widget where to have a quick summary overview of the stocks total value for example. Something similar with what Yahoo Finance has. I dont think it’s too dificult to implement. Seriously Revolut, think about this!

10 Likes

Yes, that would be useful. It could even be a simple iPhone and iPad widgets like the Apple Stocks, or the Yahoo! Finance, or the Binance widgets, those three to name a few are great solutions that convey good data visualization and simplicity.

Also, I would add the ability to track portfolio or some stocks performance on the Apple Watch app.

#finance #stocks #wealth #trading #widget #Apple #iPhone #AppleWatch #site-feedback #ideas

1 Like

I see they created a stock widget. It’s simple, but ok.

I still don’t have the rating high enough to create a new topic, so I’ll write the idea here, it’s simple:

Create a crypto widget just like the existing stock widget. It shouldn’t be complicated, but, I think, useful to many.

Thanks!

There is a stock widget?

I don’t see there being one, I am an iOS user?

@InnocentDaz

Yes, but I have the Android app.

These are the two widgets I can choose:

1 Like

Recently, they released version 8, maybe you’ll get it if you upgrade.

If not, I hope they’ll create one for iOS.

Just as I hope they’ll create a crypto widget :slight_smile:

1 Like

@trga

Thanks! Seems like they only offer a widget on Android.

There are no iOS widgets, which is a shame, would be great if they added that feature.

I guess I’ll need to keep using Yahoo Finance for now.

I’ve updated to 8.0 but no widgets there :frowning:.

This is probably because iOS is more closed system, so Revolut maybe needs to abide by more strict rules regarding security and what not.

Anyway, I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.

There’s also another topic specifically for iOS widget:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out.

1 Like