Why Revolut app is not developped?

I’m not gonna argue with this. As I said its rather personal and your friends may have a different taste then mines.

I heard that monzo is really good, although I have not used it as its GBP only. Yeah, the apps of my other accounts are certainly better than R.

Completely irrelevant. Whats relevant is there are fair amount of people who have more than one accounts (like yourself) and the fact that this would be a really easy fix. I would certainly prioritize this over the 3D image of the card. Also referring the habits of one country is again a poor argument.

As I mentioned, I believe this is on the route to choosing a card issuer and type in a better way, for instance I think we might get Revolut Premium and Metal under Visa in the future.

Hi all,

Keep the faith! Lots of cool improvements coming this year:

A new dedicated Vaults team to iterate much faster on this feature
A new dedicated budgeting and analytics team to really overhaul this section too, and have it nicely complement vaults
Apple Pay, Google Pay
Trading / Investing
Also we’ll be running different experiments with design so you’ll see subtle changes over the coming months
…and even more that we can’t talk about yet :slight_smile:

It’s tough juggling the things we want to build, with the things that we have to do in order to be compliant with the large range of new countries we want to launch in this year, but don’t worry, some epic new features on the way!

6 Likes

How is google pay going to be handled ? Will it be seperate choice in Revolut app or by using google pay app? I am asking becouse in Latvia you cannot even offically download google pay app right now from play store. I can download and install .apk from somewhere else, but I want to do it properly.

When google pay is released in Latvia you should see it in the Google play store

Just to be fair with R, most of the issue I have mentioned got resolved in the past 12 months. The only exception is the webapp. I believe the app looks considerably better now than before and - in my opinon (if it matters at all) - the application looks and feels hell lot more mature now. Keep up the good work.