Why is support chat so slow?

it’s super frustrating that support chat is so slow in acknowledging a chat… Revolut is supposed to be competing with banks who provide instant support (or at worst you have to wait a phew minutes in the phone)

2 Likes

Same problem for me, I’ve been trying to get hold of them for over 24h. I managed to talk to someone at the beginning, then they supposedly transferred me to an other service which didn’t message me until night time so I didn’t see their message and they closed the chat. I sent 4 more messages since this morning and still no answer.
I’m just starting with Revolut and it’s very disappointing, especially when they sell you 24/7 live chat access with the premium version

1 Like

It’s been over 24 hrs since I heard anything from them. I have been waiting for over 4 days for a response for a cancelled transfer and the amount is pretty high too. Very fustrating and worrying. This is very unacceptable.

For actual support you need to find a better provider.

2 Likes

I have the same Problem. The Chat says “Looking for an agent…” since 24h. Need really help to Verify my account.

I have the same problem. Revolut says aud 19,9965 has been received since 2nd July 2020 but still not credited to my account today, 9th July 2020. I try to get help but the same ‘looking for an agent’ message for 3 days now. Is there any other way to contact revolut?

Try Twitter or Facebook

1 Like

Be careful, guys. The number posted here seems to be fake. The website definitely is. Never provide any log in credentials like PIN, your phone number or email associated with your Revolut account over phone.

2 Likes

Well done Frank.
Worth repeating I think that there is NO phone line alternative to the chat support apart from the automated line to report card loss/theft. I’ve not been on here for a while so please correct me Frank if things have changed.

3 Likes

the hard truth that i am finding out is that you just cannot get support from revolut no matter how serious your issue is (i got scammed by 9k dollars) 0 they do not care, revolut is not a bank, i dont know how it is possible that you cannot get any support form a financial institution but this is the truth and people need to know about it - you need to set your expectations right, revolut will not support you

2 Likes

@signalbord, have you tried Facebook / Twitter? They are very active on their social media and will definitely help you to get the right ‘help’ on the Revolut App.

I get help from Revolut’s rep on Twitter lately. Although they have no direct access to the account, but they certainly want to help.

I dont find the support slow. just the only problem is. getting the run around… and being connected to different people every time

1 Like