Why always moans?

From what I understand Revolut has around 2m users. A couple of days ago I had an unexpected bill in Spain. At 08:15 I made a card transfer from my U.K. bank. It was immediately available. At 08:16 I exchanged it from sterling to euros, st mid rate, instantly. At 08:17 I transferred it to my Spanish account. It arrived within an hour.

All I seem to see here is moans. From my perspective it works, well and economically. Let’s have more good news stories to offset the occasional problem. Time for the silent, satisfied majority of the 2m to speak out.

2 Likes

That I’m afraid tends to be the nature of online forums.
Like you my experiences here are overwhelmingly positive.
Most people seek help via a forum when things go wrong and want to ‘sound off’ as well as seek help.

I would generally agree with you and I also did open such a thread a few months ago at Top up and card order without any problems however that still does not make all major issues of Revolut and all the empty promises vanish I am afraid.

My experience is mainly positive too! Payments fine, FX fine - brilliant in fact. Even the card delivery is way above the level experienced with many banks in the UK.

A lot of the app features are great as well. I hesitate to use the term cutting edge because these days good ideas are taken up pretty quickly by other providers in the sector, but virtual cards, blocking cards from the app, etc are all really useful.

For my money, it’s still the best multi-currency card I’ve seen.

In balance, I can’t help the feeling that one of the biggest issues, that of support, is dragging down perceptions of the product. In short, fantastic service when you don’t have to ask someone for help; very bad when you do.