Who else is getting the new beta RevP card :)

Any word on it working with GooglePay?

My card works too. I see the payment only in the :r: app (not in the wallet).

It works also with Google Pay. (If your country is supported).

1 Like

I see it even in Wallet.

I can confirm I just add it to Apple pay.

As I was not using my RevP card since the lack of AP, and using as a daily card my :r: VISA, can someone share how now is the acceptnce compared to the standard cards? Any declines?

I got it on my Apple Pay also but Iā€™m still not really using it as an AmEx is my goto . Maybe if I go abroad later this year

As Iā€™m using it daily since Iā€™m able to have it in Apple Pay and so far no decline. I would say the same acceptance rate as with my Visa card in Apple Pay before.

Any idea when this might be?

1 Like

Probably soon if they have it working with the likes of Apple Pay and google pay, but any guess is as good as mine

1 Like

In BG it is declined on BORICA operated terminals (tested it last week). Already submitted a bug report via the RevP feedback form, so hopefully it will get resolved soon :slight_smile:

Is RevP going to open up new methods of actually paying? I really appreciated being able to pay for everything (very much Tesco Pay+ style) with a QR code when visiting a friend in China last year*.

• Even giving a bit of money to a busker by scanning their QR code and entering the amount.
1 Like

No, RevP is ā€œjustā€ replacing a third party payment processor with an in house service.

Having said this, controlling this part of card payment processing of course adds more flexibility in terms if product development. But as far as I understand this, RevPā€™s initial purpose is to handle Mastercard and Visa card processing. QR code schemes like Alipay and Bluecode ā€“ a ā€œEuropean versionā€ of Alipay ā€“ are different rails for mobile payment.

5 Likes

Probably we have to wait BORICA (they are very slow on updates) to update their ā€œappleā€-BINs database from :r: as the case before with standard cards, since RevP apple pay is quite recently probably it will take some months.

Itā€™s so fascinating how fast RevP Apple Pay is compared to the outsourced Apple Payā€¦ It seems to be as fast as payment with my domestic Maestro card.

Are the RevP cards still in Beta? or they are now as the others general MC and acceptance is same?

1 Like

Good question. Iā€™ve never heard otherwise so Iā€™m asking this myself. Maybe @klusek can tell us. :+1:

guys can someone help me ,i send money but they lost how to return money on accaunt Many thanks

This is a user no Revolut support here. Contact Revolut support.

I got an extra virtual card this week thatā€™s supposed to be even more reliable - I assumed theyā€™re now gradually moving over to in-house processing

1 Like