Who else is getting the new beta RevP card :)

Me on Monday :slight_smile: . Is there enyone that have acceptance feedback already?

3 Likes

I will get it on Monday too. Have you manage to add it in Apple Pay ? Support told me it should work with Apple Pay, but it doesn’t. Probably I will need to activate it first.

1 Like

Same here, no button for adding it but they told me it is supported ?!:crazy_face:
I use Revolut mainly via Apple Pay so it will be not good if I cannot with thus card too.

3 Likes

I was supposed to get in Monday but didn’t know that it will be sent with DHL as my Metal and Pride card, so i had to reschedule it to Tue to my workplace… whoosh.

1 Like

Arriving tomorrow. Was shipped on Friday from Warsaw and is now awaiting delivery at my local UK depot for sometime tomorrow.

1 Like

Mine should be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Instead of tomorrow , I’ll get it Today in a few hours :slight_smile:
Surprised at DHL

1 Like

PSA: Card does indeed not support Apple Pay at all.

Yup…Support said Soon… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got the card, doesn’t work with Apple Pay so unfortunately I will not use it as my daily driver as I do all my payment 90% trough Apple Pay.

2 Likes

Afraid I’m going to be the same on this front. I’m not going to start carrying my card around just to check it works - unless they’re going to up me to non-Europe cashback rates for the hassle

2 Likes

Guys, it‘s beta, it‘s meant to be tested, not to please your feelings :wink: What the heck some people did expect? Could you please pass your beta cards to actual beta testers please who understand what it means to be a beta tester? kthxbye :wink:

Unfortunately mine doesn‘t seem to work at all for now, two 1EUR test payments declined so far this morning without any notifications, we‘ll see how this goes

12 Likes

Just got my card will try it later.

1 Like

Just used it first in cash machine to unlock contactless.Then supermarket all working fine so far.

1 Like

Just added my RevP card to the Tesco Pay Plus app which uses 3DS. A nice simple implementation.

Within the Tesco app:

And this is what you see in :r: app:

2 Likes

Have to find something that does 3ds

Got mine today. Cannot be added in Curve. Work fine in Amazon.

If Revolut want it to be tested then they’ll have it available on our most frequent methods of payments - not have us go out of our way to use it when we already use our other Revolut card throughout our mobile wallets

To be able to use a mobile wallet as all other Revolut cards support it

I would urge you to be less blatantly rude as it really does spoil the mood of the forum

Can you give your card to someone not with expectations under Herme’s limbo bar from Futurama please. I expect a company who wants their stuff tested to make it easy to test :slight_smile: if you don’t that’s fine but it’s clear a few people were expecting that.

What a shame, I feel for you

I’m really sorry I hurt your feeling!!!one!!eleven!!! Here, have some unicorns: :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

I really, really don’t understand some people and will not participate here anymore in this thread, sorry.

1 Like

If you get a physical card then this physical card should be used and tested, no?