Which Revolut Currency A/C are ATM Withdrawals Linked?

Hi,

Complete newby to Revolut and I think my question can best be asked using an example:

Based in UK and have the Following Revolut Currency A/Cs in Credit:

• £
  • Euro

Scenarios:

1. I withdraw cash or purchase in Euros:
    Will Revolut make the deduction from my Euro Account or will it use my £ account and do a conversion?

2. I withdraw cash or purchase in : As I dont have a account will Revolut use my £ or my Euro Account?

Thanks

Hey it works as followed:

*The local currency of the merchant/ATM e.g. if you are in Spain, it will deduct funds from your Euro balance.

If your balance is not enough:
*Your base currency - i.e. if you used a UK address to sign-up, your base currency will be GBP.

If you also haven’t enough then:
*Your largest balance.

Also take a look here : https://www.revolut.com/de/help/exploring-revolut/spending/how-will-my-currency-balances-be-deducted-for-spending?lang=en

Take some time and head over to the FAQs. “Exploring Revolut” answers this and many more questions you even don’t know yet you will have. :wink:

Agree totally with Frank - you need to understnd how :r: works.

The answer to your specific question is covered here.

Don’t chide OP too much. I spent some time in help and didn’t find the answer either. I’m grateful he asked it.

And I liked the answer a lot!

at the moment if you have a total in mixed balance and try to take it out it will fail if you do it in one transaction
if you try to take you £120 and you have balances of £100 and $100 it will fail as it does not mix balances on one single transactio