Which account will be charged?

Hello all

I mostly top up my revolut account with CHF. I then exchanged some CHF to EUR, so i have now CHF and EUR. When I now go to an EUR country and pay by card (or withdraw cash), will then my EUR balance or my CHF balance be charged?

Thanks for your help!

You can learn about this in the FAQs. There is more to it than you might think. :wink:

(Money will be deducted from wallets in local currencies if funds are sufficient.)

Your Revolut account can hold a balance in GBP, EUR, USD, PLN, CHF, SEK, NOK, DKK, RON, AUD, NZD, SGD, HKD, ILS, TRY, AED, CAD, HUF, INR, JPY, MAD, QAR, THB, and ZAR. The card selects which balance to use in the following order:

*The local currency of the merchant/ATM e.g. if you are in Spain, it will deduct funds from your Euro balance.

*Your base currency - i.e. if you used a UK address to sign-up, your base currency will be GBP.

*Your largest balance.

You need to have sufficient funds in one single balance in order to make a transaction. If you don’t have enough funds in the balance of the local currency, it will default to your next largest balance and so on.

That is perfect! Thank you for your reply!