Where's my money

I have tried contacting someone over the chat, but somehow I only get that silly robot. Saying in an hour I will get some assistant, meanwhile it’s been 8 hours and nothing.

I have a done a transfer last friday and there’s no sign of my money.

I have tried to contact you guys over the chat, twitter and now this.

Thanks,

Same situation!
Been waiting for a concrete reply from the team…
Will let you know if anything gets sorted on my end.
Cheers,
Sandro

Same problem for me but from my bank o my revolut account with the new iBAN system…
Someone know something about that ?

Same here too. Messaged support, received a automated response saying a live agent would be with me in 6 hours. Still waiting. Just opened app to check again, and now it is telling me to upgrade to premium for 24/7 customer service. Just want them to return the money they mistakenly deducted twice from my account.

Have you, by chance, made a transfer to the new Euro LT IBANs? They don’t work reliably and a lot of customers here report about disappeared money (mine is gone since nearly 2 weeks now) and probably you’re within this group as well?

If it’s about a different type of transfer, then it’s probably a different issue, though.

If you can not use the new LT IBAN (you probably shouldn’t anyway, they’re currently not reliable), you can find an alternative way to top up via SEPA in this thread, posted by Frank:

Been there done that !!! …… Thank God i m not in a foreign country needing my money … cause i ‘d would be starved to death by now … Awful service … Literally … ¨they don’ t care¨ … I m waiting two months to verify my account , so i can use my own money !!! Frustrated and Ungry ! Welcome aboard and …… GOOD LUCK !

Been there done that !!! …… Thank God i m not in a foreign country needing my money … cause i ‘d would be starved to death by now … Awful service … Literally … ¨they don’ t care¨ … I m waiting two months to verify my account , so i can use my own money … GOOD LUCK